We are an Eco camp/resort located in Khao Sok, Surat Thani province in Thailand. We work on various social and sustainable projects and have our own Thai School Camp on-site, where we support children from the surrounding communities by hosting weekly Environmental Education Camps for free.
Learning about sustainability and nature is not part of the Thai curriculum, which is why our owner saw the opportunity of making the world a better place by setting up a nature Camp for the local community children to learn about and gain a true appreciation of nature.
We believe that “by simply introducing children to a pristine and beautiful natural environment, they will learn to love nature and become advocates for preserving the environment in the future”.
Also, we have our own on-site farm where a variety of herbs and vegetables are grown organically to be used at our restaurant for our guests.
Find out more under /
Help with Eco Projects
Help with Computers/ Internet
Adding to your experience with Thai kids and our fun, motivated staff, you can spend the rest of your time learning from our farmers how to manage and grow crops, discover the area around Khao Sok (which is incredibly beautiful! There are many tours to choose from such as Night Safari, River rafting/tubing, Lake Tour etc.) and completely immerse yourself living in the jungle for two weeks!
We are constantly looking for motivated individuals to support us in the following tasks:
- Online Marketing
- Content Creation (Blogs, Pictures, Video, etc.)
- Content Integration & Adjustments (WordPress / Social Media Channels)
- Organic Farming & Production of Eco-Friendly Products (Planting, Harvest, Soap, Teas, Jam etc.)
- English teaching to the local youth as well as resort employees & hands-on support for our weekly local school camps
We provide free teacher accommodation -- which is a Bungalow right in front of the Camp Facilities (with your own bathroom, with a safe to store your valuables). Or if you prefer sleeping in a tent we also have that option!
- Food - Volunteers can make use of reduced prices at our restaurant or use the provided kitchen facilities and produce from the adjacent sustainable farm.
- Drinking water is filtered from a well and flows freely.
- Transfers & Tours are provided if required for project work and otherwise offered at a reduced cost.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
We provide complimentary Wifi Connection at the Farm and Resort Facilities.
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week