Favourited 1464 times
We found a ten acre piece of paradise in the centre of ibiza , with 200 year old spring , orange grove , woodlands and set up a ranch .
We need help to tidy the forest to plant fruit trees , tend vegetable garden , irrigate, repair dry stone walls , update the finca and outbuildings . Train young horses , and feed and take care of the twenty or so horses.
We are a family of three and have a farm, and manager , Christian whom is our right hand man and manager .
We are looking for particular skilled help , carpenters , gardeners , experienced grooms/riders ,cook, construction experts , architects ,
We have One private and clean cosy room all painted white ( it’s ibiza!), Two insulated cabins , and one Large luxury canvas bell tent , all with heating / fan and electricity, plus eco loo.
This place suits a country loving person , not a city dwellers. You wake up everyday with the birds and crickets and horses sighing.
It is a place we call paradise , but it is a nature lovers paradise .
The following attributes are necessary , and will make the stay enjoyable if they apply to you , so please don’t apply if unsure .
1)Basic spanish ( needed to converse with main worker )
2) love Physical outdoors work collecting brush to burn , stones to make walls , digging , building, Working with teenagers, carpentry etc
3) Can do, hard working attitude ( normally each task is a week or two long and it means moving to a new task which is always exciting )( workers not shirkers)
4) Easy going , humble , nature lovers, it’s ibiza , that’s the way it is
5) No moaners , fussyness , Judgy or high maintenance please
6) no heavy drinkers or substances lovers or using on site.
7) no daytime smokers or heavy smokers ,
8) a review online preferable and or a Whats ap call before coming
9) working 5 hours 8-1 per day, extra hours available at 7 euros an hour.
10) animal lovers
11) respectful of my home and Rudy as we share my kitchen and living spaces
It is a no frills back to nature place that we call paradise and home !
We are truely grateful for the help the Workawayers swap to organise this little corner of paradise! In return we make them feel part of the project and family and make nice home cooked meal every weekday ! We offer 7 euros an hour if the workawayer wants to earn extra but at our discretion!
Please don’t apply if allergic to animals !!
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
learn dry stonewalling , irrigation, planning of new farm, enjoy clean air , learn English and Spanish , live in incredible nature , add to cv, handle horses and enjoy calming nature they have , Experiance ibiza culture , nature walk , swimming in newly finished pool. New building skills. Get fit ! Earn extra money
, clearing forest, drawing plans , drystone walls , building work, plumbing , electrics, carpentry ! Cooking , horse training ,
1) 8-1 pm everyday (5hrs)
2) no drinkers / daytime smokers / substance lovers
3) physical work on the farm /house
4) open minded, humble , can do , positive non judgy attitude
5) basic Spanish ( enough to converse with Forman essential )
6) extra paid hours available at 7 euros an hour , max 3 hours day at our discretion
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
You can contact them directly for more information.
Walking distance to best village in Ibiza , santa Gertrudis . Bus or bike to Ibiza town. Very pretty Private Double bedroom or very comfy bell tent, with electricity/heating/fan depending on availability.
Work is 5 hours , 5 days a week 8-1pm (mornings),( 10/15 min break for elevensies) breakfast continental , lunch bocadillos/eggs , delicious dinner home cooked meal, week days only. Weekends self help of breakfast / bocadillos.
Go to the beach or chill at the farm , or take the weekend to explore formentera / Ibiza, or go clubbing or party , walking, biking , swimming., relaxing , meditating , exercise , yoga .meditate, hike. Find yourself.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
We have fast wifi
Small dogs Whom don’t chase chickens welcome
More than two
5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: