We are two music producers at our Music Production Studios looking for individuals to support us while we are:
- Recording songs for artists and bands
- Mixing and mastering songs
- Shooting video clips for the songs
- Managing artists and bands
- Maintaining our recording studio and shooting set
We are also living here, so we are looking for individuals who can assist us for cleaning, carrying stuff (and if interested) recording and shooting.
Bringing an art project or YouTube project would be a great plus for volunteers.
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Our villa (studio/set) is located in Beykoz, İstanbul. One of the main districts of Istanbul. It is next to the one of the bridges that connects Europe to Asia.
- Visit all the places in Istanbul. Our flat is actually next to main road, which connects to Istanbul's mass transit system.
- Learn the language
- Learn about Turkish culture live among them
- Join or experience the core of music industry.
- Meet with famous Turkish artists and bands
- Have 2 Turkish friends.
We are mostly interested for helping us in the house cleaning and laundry. But any assistance would be nice. Any workawayer with musical/artistic skill would be preferred as there are lots of musical and technical instruments around.
A personal bedroom in the attic. Workawayer is also welcomed to eat with us when we cook.
Volunteer can use the living room as a common living area with us.
I would like to meet and host travelers from other countries.
It is basically 3 floor villa that has 4 bedrooms, 1 office, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 set, 1 studio, 1 mix mastering and video editing room, 2 toilets. We will share one of our bedrooms, our kitchen, toilets & shower, home appliances and everything as well as our internet connection. Musical stuff is off limits unless you are musician.
Live in one of the oldest cities in the world, heart of Turkey, in the city where Asia and Europe meet. There are tons to see in a 20 million population city full of friendly people, welcoming foreigners and like to share their lives with them.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 3 hours a day, 5 days a week