Hello, I am an English teacher, keen on language practice, creative, interactive, fun and educational activities, whose aims are to promote the beauty of English language among children, to improve their ability to communicate freely in English, to encourage them to discover its secrets - all in a familiar manner.
Since 2019, we have organised English Language Summer Camps. Our view is boosting up education among children in a funny, non-conventional, friendly way.
We would also like to promote our beautiful region and its magnificent landscapes, not only to Romanian children, but also to those who come and join us. The camp - we don't only focus on children's fun, but also ours.
Your coming here would be a great opportunity for all the children in the camp!
For you it will a pleasant way to discover other cultures, traditions and you will be enjoying our traditional Romanian food.
For the English classes:
- testing children for their level of English upon arrival
- teaching children according to appropriate materials and syllabus based upon level
- managing classroom behaviour and ensuring that all children participate in lessons
The summer camp is settled in a 3-star hotel a place with great scenery, surrounded by mountains and historical places, so if all these appeal to you and if you are fond on teaching and opened to new experiences, we would be more than happy to have you here with us !
WE COVER ALL COSTS: transport from and back to your country, accommodation, meals, other trips which we will organize as part of the camp's schedule.
- Volunteers must be from Europe (with good English knowledge)
- Volunteers have one day off between camps (one camp has a duration of 6 nights)
- Each camp has a 6 nights / 5 days duration.
- The minimum service for each volunteer will be: 1-2 weeks (around 4-5 hours a day)
- Maximum – 2 weeks (19 July - 1 August) and 2 weeks (16 August - 29 August)
You will help us organise camp activities.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week