Clem & Kamci the young owner couple is welcoming you to your unique accommondation experience in Vienna. You will have the chance to share a luxuries Villa with not more than 10 guests on total 380m2. Facilities like Sauna, Garden, Party Room, full HD projector with an over 3m big screen, high-end food and delicious cocktails are standards. It will be truly your home away from home with international & national friends!
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
Everyone can take as much out of this experiences as they want.
- Meet daily different individual from all over the world and have intercultural exchange.
- Improve your language skills, with guest, other helpers and local people; we speak German, English, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian + languages from other people starting in the house frequently
- Learn how to realize your own idea and how to put theory into practice.
- Meet new friends from all over the world and connect for ever
- Get supported as an artist, graphic designer or any other special skills you have
- learn basic business & administration skills (price calculation, supply & demand management, marketing, sales, accounting, billing, local law and much more you are interested in)
This host offers accommodation and payment.
Host has indicated that they will pay at least the minimum hourly wage of their country for each hour worked and that accommodation will also be provided. They are asking for help with a business or business activity. Contact the host directly via the site messenger for more information and details about the wage provided. Any arrangements should be agreed in advance with your host.
We share our home with not more than 10 guests and up to 3 helpers. All people share the same living room, kitchen, garden, simply all the common areas. It is like to live with a huge international family, where everyone needs to participant and help each other out. Imagine you are a mother or a father for 12 people non stop and you need to keep the house spotless clean, cook the best homemade food, be always friendly and helpful with any concern guests approach you, washing the laundry, making beds, having a blast in the evening, waking up first, going to bed last. Additionally we need to check-in & check-out guests, doing the registration, cash up, handling reservation, issuing invoices and again tidy up all the rooms after everyone left.
Hours and free time will be fixed and weekly planned, but still if you live in the house of your mom you need to help out even if you just came home from work. The only difference, your mom is not here and everyone is in their mid twenties, super cool, friendly, helpful and nice to hang out with, but of course very strict if issues occur.
To summarize this tasks need to be done frequently:
- cleaning (rooms, common areas, floors, bathrooms, kitchen)
- washing (bed sheets, cover, cloths)
- tidy up rooms and making beds
- cooking (helping in the kitchen or cook by yourself if you have cooking experiences)
- guest relation (talking & having a good time with guest, explaining directions)
- selling sightseeing tours
- check-in & check-out, cash up, register, administrate guests
- Materien plants
- art work (if skills available: paint canvas, walls, handcrafts, what ever you are good in)
- giving class (want to earn some extra money? Give some class in anything you good in and keep the fee!)
Important: Every helper needs to do all the tasks and also needs to help out after dinner or when ever help is needed. In return you get the best food, amazing experiences and intercultural exchange, cool parties, cosy environment, help in anyway possible, love from all the amazing people you are surrounded by!
You will have a cozy shared room with up to 3 different helpers. In this room you have a tv screen for you own movies, table tennis table, bunked beds, a couch and a table, wardrobe for your staff, wi-fi and comfy carpeted floor.
Once a week you also can join the in-house Sauna for free!
We also organize tours. Every helper should join 2-3 tours, of course for free. There are so many hiking tracks, theaters, pubs, restaurants and so much more. Vienna was chosen as the city with the best living quality 10 times in a row. When you arrive at our house, you will soon know why.
In our house there is always something to do or help with, if you are off and do not feel like being surrounded by people and good food, leave the house for town or meet someone in the city, then staying inside it is like at home, if the dishes needs to get cleaned you need to involve yourself. Think of it like a huge family where everyone is helping each other there is no much space for egocentric behavior. If you do not like people and constant communication, music, art, party, fun and work, do not apply here, otherwise you and the owners get disappointed.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
5h proactive work per day, 5 days/week + helping out others on their shift