I build tiny houses and will be doing so from my home in North vancouver in July and August.
DIY and building projects
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
We are practicing social distancing in our home with very minimal public inputs. The builds will happen within a walking distance to home. Benefits are learning how to build in all aspects, electrical/plumbing/ifinishing etc.. The other projects are helping with gardens to grow our food, general property maintenance child care and cleaning. Depending on whats happening around here..
This host offers accommodation and payment.
- Tiny house shells will be completed so this project is for finishing. (electrical/plumbing/painting/carpentry/cabinets/cleaning etc...
- Depending on the person/couple some childcare from time to time.
- Depending on skills, office work and housework.
private basement suite in Lynn valley. (we live upstairs)
- the north shore is a mecca for hikers and mountain bikers
- we are so luck to have a home upstairs and you have your own suite (private kitchen/living/bathroom/bedrooms) downstairs.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
5 hours a day, 5 days a week