We are a small community of 6 adults, 4 children and 2 dogs, on a 23 acre property 15 min south of Boston Bar, in the Fraser Canyon, BC.
Dates can be flex if needed.
- accommodation would be an RV, or camping if you prefer.
- some shared meals, but you will have your own kitchen
- There are four cousins on the property ages 8 to 11.
- Getting gardens and landscaping prepared for the growing season
- Renovation help (siding, window install, trim, painting I will guide you)
- A little childcare, like games (for the right person), helping to prepare meals.
You will help make quite the transformation in a short time, that generations will enjoy into the future.
We look forward to meeting you, learning and enjoying some time together, to create a beautiful space
Help with Eco Projects
DIY and building projects
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
- We are an energetic bunch of friends and family carving out our piece of paradise, here in the Fraser Canyon, we would love to share our passions of hiking, disc golf, gardening, food, movie nights, loud music (no neighbors....yay!)
- I will also teach you how to do everything needed, and more as I've been a builder and designer for many years.
- We subscribe to permaculture principles and desire to live more sustainably on this earth.
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
- This is our private land, projects will not be part of my commercial Tiny house business.
- Projects at the property, infrastructure upgrades, tree planting/gardening and improving our disc golf course... haha!
- Depending on the person/couple some childcare from time to time.
- Some general maintenance of houses here at the property.
- 5th wheel (caravan)
- (Future container home)
- tenting (there are alot of spaces to choose from)
- parking your Camper/RV
- As we are a family and small community, we would favor a couple (or friends) who can entertain themselves during downtime.
- There are many epic hikes, rafting, horse riding, etc. in the area. Much fun to be had.
- We love to meet active, happy, creative and adventurous spirits.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
We just got our Starlink connected!! OMG fast wifi is a game changer.
We have plenty of space to park a campervan/motor home or tiny house. With available power and water connection.
Well behaved non 'barky' dogs are welcome
More than two
5 hours a day, 5 days a week