We have a semi contained spare room, and appreciate general help with the kids if we are out. Cooking, gardening, cleaning etc. we only ask for 2 hrs a day in exchange for accommodation, but not food. We can eat together if you are willing to pitch in, we are vegan.
Types of help and learning opportunitiesGardeningBabysitting and creative playGeneral MaintenanceCreating/ Cooking family mealsHelp around the house
Cultural exchange and learning opportunities
- I am from Canada and my girlfriend is from England. It is always great to meet new people and chat.
- We live close to city centre.
- I teach Yoga, sound healing, play guitar and make electronic music,
- girlfriend teaches meditation, practices Kundalini yoga and draws.... a lot!
let's create together.
Projects involving children
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
- Help to watch kids, 9 year old girl and 12 year old boy
Semi contained, private living space.
What else ...
As past travellers/ woofers and owners of our own lifestyle block, we high level of passion for the natural world and connecting with travellers. As a house holder it is great to now give back to the trailer community by offering our home to travellers, just as others did for us so many times in the past.
A little more information
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
How many Workawayers can stay?
2 hours a day/5 days a week