We're open-minded, easy going team who dedicated their love and passion for traveling into hostels.
Help around the house
Since your accommodation is provided in (next to the hostel) the hostel, you will have fully equipped kitchen (supermarket is located just next door) and you'll have a chance to hang out with the other travelers on a daily bases. Of course you'll have a chance to try out some of the activities that we offer/provide (rafting, canyoning, some tours and trips,...).
TITLE: Host Assistant
DURATION: 14 days or longer (starting anytime)
LOCATION: 2 Hostels (BLED, SLOVENIA, EUROPE)
If you are a high-energy individual, passionate about hostels and the backpacking lifestyle, don't miss this opportunity! We are looking for self-motivated, responsible travelers who love to meet and hang out with our guests with purpose that everybody feels like home away from home.
The Host plays a vital role in helping the Hostel establish customer loyalty, which leads to resident retention.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- English language
- help with cleaning and taking care of the hostel facilities
- travel arrangements for tours trips and activities
- arrangements for reservations (buses, trains, hostels, etc.)
- check in/out procedures
- working time (approx.. 4-5 hrs/day, 5 days/week)
- hospitality, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are warmly welcome
- providing superior customer service (provide information about local features - Bled and the area)
For applying, send us your CV or contact us if you have any questions, we’re looking forward to welcome you aboard.
Hostel dorm / Shared apartment for STAFF (summer months)
- free tours and activities trial:
OJSTRICA VIEW POINT
BLED CASTLE AND ISLAND
TRIGLAV NATIONAL PARK ADVENTURE
Beside the things mentioned above, we're trying to give our volunteers unique cultural experience thru the eyes of locals on one side (events during summer; Bled night, Okarina etno festival,..) and meeting travellers from all over the world, on the other.
This host has indicated that they love having digital nomads stay.
More than two