We are a group created by people from all over the world looking for a solution for a grand problem: healing the world. Our aim is to recreate sustainable spaces where needed. To repair or optimize the environment and build or rebuild areas and conditions of living spaces for communities. What does that mean exactly?
We design systems and lifestyles that are symbiotic with the environment. Rescuing and rehabilitating natural resources, educating the population about careful and productive use of natural resources, and sharing our growing knowledge and skills so more people can live sustainability and healthily.
Recent projects have been guided in response to global climate change. We believe in action through collectives as a way to generate global influence. We are but one of many groups that are contributing to the planet's immune system. Are you ready to join a line of defence for the future of Earth
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
- spanish and english language
- knowledge of traveling in United Kingdom, Mexico and Latinoamerica
- legends of Mexico and Latin America
- eco-techniques and urban gardening
The base is London, we are in the core of many projects with global impact, so the help daily will be required able to mobility, like for meeting people and knowledge in social media. half hub helper, half adventurer.
We develop projects and services for other groups and communities.
We have distinguished ourselves by designing specific plans which can help communities to evolve into a sustainable ecosystem. Ecovillage urban design in London, cooworking with other hubs for an european network of ecollogical pourposes , visiting permaculture places in London. You can help engineer and build eco-conscious structures which focus on recycling old materials, learning about organic food and healthy lifestyle, urban gardens in different parks and schools. Our volunteers will have opportunities to design their own projects, to learn and embrace all our practical knowledge, and be in interesting missions with members of the collective.
In London we are trying to establish a sustainable ecosystem to show that sustainable living is possible in the middle of a city. Our practices include urban farming with the goal of growing our own food, self producing gas and electricity, running solar powered kitchens and facilities, creating a vertical garden, collecting and using rain water. Basically, making a self-sufficient city as possible. You are welcome to take initiative in any of these areas when volunteering at our collective in London!
Outside of our collective, our goal is to impact communities through education and outreach about ecology, permaculture, and living sustainably. We want to make green living not just important but also fun, creative, and interesting to everyone. We work with musicians, artists, filmmakers, designers, and anyone who brings their own way of spreading the message to the world.
We have many creative projects that volunteers can help with:
1) Creating the second edition of our magazine with one of the biggest ecological organizations in South America, which includes editorial work (creating articles on art, culture, philosophy, poetry, technology, etc.) and design work (using InDesign to create the magazine)
2) Website maintenance and social media marketing to connect with other organizations and communities, and searching for new platforms and opportunities to grow virtually
3) Planning, filming, and producing a documentary or video series and collaborating with various organizations
4) Help with ecological workshops and events with the organization, participating in or advertising them on different platforms
And bringing any new ideas to help our organization grow and develop!
We can offer a room in our house and hot meals to the volunteer as an exchange for the help.
We all share the food.
Our house is in the east of the city, 15 mins from bank station in Poplar,
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week