My name is Bakytbek. I work and live in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. I have been traveling around the world and staying in hostels/hotels and always wanted to open my own guest house one day. I opened a guest house in summer 2018 in my newly built house. It is guest house/homestay . I am specifically interested in people who can:
- teach me a certain thing (e.g I am interested 3D Animation, cartoon animation, photoshop, video editing, IT etc.)
- teach and help me certain aspects of the hotel/hostel management
- teach my kids English words and spend some time with them. They are 7, 5, 3 and 1 years old daughters.
- help me with online things: website, social media, booking and airbnb
- Help me in the garden (in spring)
- If you know to work with wood, I need your skills;
- you can offer me anything that you would like to offer and share and we can see how we can come up with concrete project.
Help with Eco Projects
DIY and building projects
Babysitting and creative play
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
You will get following befefit from me: free staying in new house; free dinner; free cultural exchange; communication with local people; learning cultural things, such as cooking, sewing, visiting and communicating with my parents in the village (if possible).
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
If you have strong desire and have experience one of the fields bellow, please, contact me: building/setting up a website for the hostel/guesthouse, startup ideas, and promote the hostel online; someone who can set up marketing; make travel products, such as: maps, blogs for the hostels; someone who can teach my children English; somone who can teach me doing business; or if you have any idea/suggestions to share with me.
My house has 5 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, kitchen, balcony, 1 playground room, 2 bathrooms and rooms are more then enough for everyone. I can provide you a bed, clean new sheets, pillows that you will sleep comfortably.
My house is very close to the center of Bishkek. It is very close to Osh bazaar (10 min by marshrutka), Dordoi bazaar (10-15 min by marshrutka), city center 10 min by marshrutka.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 2 weeks, 5 hours in a day, 5 days in a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: