Favourited 580 times
Hi, I'm Aida, mother of Luca (8). We live in Barcelona in a small apartment with a beautiful terrace.
We offer short time accomodation in exchange of 3-4 hours help per day.
We are looking for:
- violin player (or piano...)
- gardener (well, "terracer") that knows about plants and can treat them well...
- Luca is also into football and drawing so anyone that can increase his knowledge in that matter is also welcome
- If you're a professional editor/photographer/videographer we can also work together.
What we offer:
- At the moment I can only offer short stay for 1 week, you'd have your own room.
- Quite a lot of free time to enjoy the city.
Please, at the moment only people that can provide references and COVID vaccinated.
Help around the house
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
I'm trying to organize concerts and performances for toddlers in schools, theatres and elderly houses so musicans and performers are specially welcome.
You're also welcome if you simply enjoy cookind and play with Luca.
Please, always with references since you're going to be home with a toddler!!!
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
You can contact them directly for more information.
In our home in Barcelona. We life in an attic with a nice terrace and you'll have your own room!
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host has said they are willing to accept those travelling with a pet.
3-4 , 5 days