My name is Abhi who founded this hostel in central of Bangkok, the hostel is located in the Ratchathewi district in Bangkok, near The Jim Thompson House.
Every room has a shared bathroom. this place features free WiFi throughout the property.
Bangkok Art & Culture Centre is also close by.
while Siam Paragon Mall is close to the property. Don Mueang International Airport is 20 km away. And connection to Airport rail , Boat taxi, BTS sky train within walking distances.
Phaya Thai/Siam and Ratchathewi are the great choice for travellers interested in shopping, shopping for clothes and food.
This place is also set in one of the best locations in Bangkok!
Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
This property is also rated for the best value in Bangkok!
We do have movie night, Art session, Family dinner, Meet and Mingle.
A Ton of guide books.
Our requirements are :
- We are looking for cool people , professional, responsible, sociable person, who works well with people and want to experience Bangkok city to become a volunteer to run the hostel
- You will be expected to fulfil a number of tasks (ranging from cleaning and prepare breakfast and manage the reservations and entertaining our guest )
Hope to see you soon 👌.
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
We hope volunteers can learn a lot from their stay here, interacting with people from all over the world. You will expand your views, increase your network and social circles. You will learn all about the Hospitality business. Of course you will have free accommodation and free breakfast as well as free basic food ingredients for cooking (upon on request)
Learning other languages from guests around the world. Most of all being in this great location you will see what Bangkok is all about, experience real local Thai culture and traditions, taste all the food, visit the markets and get a real buzz from this city.
- Helping for Hostel,
-Help guest check-in, Check -out,
- Basic cleaning, introduce transportation, tourist attractions
- IT skills to help with computerised booking
- excellent written and spoken communication skills
- a friendly and professional personality
- patience and tact
- the ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
What you'll do
- dealing with bookings
- completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
- choosing rooms and handing out keys
- preparing bills and taking payments
- taking and passing on messages to guests
- dealing with special requests from guests
- answering questions
- dealing with complaints or problems
You will get a bed in mixed dormitory and breakfast.
- Bangkok sight seeing
- One day trip to floating market
- One day trip to the old capital city Ayuthaya
- Hang out at many areas in Bangkok
- Bangkok Art cultural centre
- River cruise in chaopraya river
- Dinning at China Town
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: