Hi I am Tom. I would like to recruit volunteers for our St Patrick's day parade.
We simply would like more volunteers for this year as it has been 60 years since Japan/Ireland relation was established, we are planning to have bigger parade for this year.
This parade is really known in the world, yet in Japan Ste. Patrick Day and its parade is not known. We would like to make this parade better and bigger every year.
As a volunteer, you can be assigned to actually be in the parade to hold flags and banners, or a face painting corner, stages for bands playing, and such.
Some will hand out balloons, and if you can speak Japanese and English, you can talk to the parade participants to organize the lines for the parade.
To welcome more tourists and spread more satisfaction and share unforgettable memories, we always want more people to join our parade.
However, I can host only at most 4 people at my place, and cannot provide you with transportation fee to the parade.
It will cost only 630 yen to get to the parade.
As long as you can help us with the parade, you can stay upto one week depending on your schedule!
If this deal does not work for you, that is too bad. But, don't forget! We always want more people who want to join us and enjoy the parade together.
Of course, we would like all the Irish to join this parade, but any nationalities, any ages welcome.
We also appreciate diversity and bigger crowd for a bigger party afterwards!
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Well, you can enjoy the parade and share a great experience with many other people!
1. Parade participants: holding the flags and banners after the grand marshal.
2. Face Painting corner: putting Shamrock on kids' face to enjoy the atmosphere.
3. Parade Line Organizer: In order for the parade to look good, we require each participant to keep the equal distance. You will be reminding people to do so.
4. Stage supports: There will be a stage for the bands to play. You will help setting it up.
5. Others: You can hand out balloons, or help tourist with any questions
You will be provided with lunch and drinks.
It will be just an apartment.
You will be located in Tokyo so whatever you like to do in Tokyo. I live 10 minutes from the train station.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Only on 3/10 a whole day (food will be provided)