We are a family of four who live in Isfahan, a beautiful calm city in Iran.
We are an educated couple with two daughters (Behrou & Behsa).
My major is IT & Architecture and my wife (Fereshte) is a housewife. She has studied Psychology. We are both 43 years old.
Our elder daughter (Behrou) was born on (09/2000), a big fan of south Korea culture and language. She is studying in south Korean now.
Our little girl was born on (02/2014). Her name is Behsa :)
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
You are going to surf our life, Experience the pure Iranian life style, Learn some Iranian food recipes, Enjoy watching some interesting movies and TV series cause we're a big fan of watching them, Finding the chance of meeting other foreign travelers who we host time to time, Using our connections and help you to explore other cities during your stay in Iran, Our daughter can help you to learn some Persian (Farsi) or Korean,
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
Help in the house like: taking care of our little daughter Behsa and teach her English (she's almost 4 years and half) - shopping - cooking - help to keep house clean and tidy and etc.
Persian (Farsi): Fluent
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
You can contact them directly for more information.
• Free accommodation, a comfortable quest room, with closets/dressers. Library , Table, Air-conditioners, Bath with Jacuzzi and shower, Washing Machine for laundry and Free WIFI.
• Foods, Meals, Fruits, Drinks, all are for free. You can use the kitchen for cooking.
• Coffee, Lipton tea, green tea, cacao, cake, fruits, noodles, bread, pasta, ...are available for free.
• You will have the pleasure of meeting some other foreign travelers and our local friends time to time.
• Transportation options: If you want to go somewhere, we can give you a ride or prepare drivers or you can use public transportation easily or use our bicycle.
• TV, Satellite, Home Theater available to use.
• Our apartment is well furnished and all necessary accessories are available.
volunteers in their time off can:
• go for exploring the city of Isfahan which have many monuments and sight seeings.
• Hang out with new local friends which we introduce you to them or you know by yourself or also with other foreign incomers.
• Take some trips to the other cities.
• Whatever else you like to do
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week