Please see my calendar before sending your request, because maybe we wait for the guests (CouchSurfing) or volunteers (Workaway).
About St. Petersburg:
- St. Petersburg is the cultural capital of Russia. This open-air museum. There are many museums (incl. Hermitage), exhibitions, church, cathedrals, parks and so on - is a paradise for tourists. Our city is building on the banks of the Neva River, the Gulf of Finland, Baltic Sea. Here are more than 300 bridges, and the city is located on the islands, so Petersburg called Venice of the North.
- You should be prepared to the local climate. In St. Petersburg, it is very changeable. We have a saying "If you want to see all the times of the year this week - come to St. Petersburg."
- We are a family of six people, three daughters and son. Our children are teenagers (23, 22, 19, 15). I think, we are friendly family.
- You need to know the Russian language (at any level). In our family no one speaks English and it can be a problem for my family.
- I am simple and open minded.
- I am apolitical, but I have an opinion.
- I am a friendly, hospitable and think kind person.
- I'm 24 years as a happily married to perfect and beautiful woman.
- I'm a believer (Christian). I do not visit a specific community (church), for me, faith in God - it's a lifestyle and behavior in society. I adhere to traditional values.
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
- I was trying to learn English, but it is tedious for me. I know a lot of words and can read English, but talking ... something binds me.
- We have no special requirements for volunteers in addition to the usual rules of conduct. We don't need workers, at least for now. You will have plenty of free time. For me Workaway is a logical continuation my participation in the Community of other popular hosting platform.
Four-room apartment in an apartment building. We live near subway station Moskovskaya;, in a residential area. You come here by bus from the airport (Pulkovo; ULLI/LED). I live with my wife and four children. For guest we have a separate room (living room) 20 sq.m with everything you need for rest and sleep. This is a room for a family gathering, but when you are resting or busy - you will not be disturbed.
- Attention allergy sufferers! We have a dachshund & two cats. Dog friendly, does not bite, but the first time will bark.
- We are not vegetarians.
- In our family is not accepted to drink alcohol (including beer) and drugs. Smoking is allowed outside the apartment (I'll go with you) :).
- We are not a rich family, so do not expect more than we can offer.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Flexible, by common consent. I'm not an exploiter, you will have enough free time.