We are a couple in the 50´s running holiday rental. We need help with gardening, some building, house maintenance and sometimes help with tourists. We live in the house during the season from June until October and the rest of the year we live in nearby Split. Most of the help we need is preparing the house and the garden for the season therefore are looking for someone from April until June. The ideal person will be able to stay for a minimum two weeks.
Cooking / shopping
Helping with Tourists
Getting to know Croatia and our culture. There is lots to see and do and we can help with this.
There is a wide variety of work to be done, including building, cleaning, gardening and helping with tourists when needed.
A modern apartment with a kitchenette, terrace and en-suite bathroom. The apartment is a part of the house and is usually rented out during the Summer months. We provide accommodation for workaways but you will have to cook your own food.
A small town with irresistible pulsing energy is a short description of Trogir. With it’s over 2000-year history and great surroundings for beach activities Trogir offers a unique experience for both beach lovers and area’s finest historical sites.
Although the whole historical centre is beautiful few places in town are a must see:
- Cathedral of St. Lawrence
- The Kamerlengo fotress
- The town gate
- The Cipiko place
- The Town Hall
- The Church of St. Nicholas
- A museum
- A picture gallery and “Kairos” art collection
In Trogir surroundings must sees are:
- Cave Mujina inhabited biggest Neanderthal site in Dalmatia
- Canyon from Plano to Labin with Roman and Napoleon roads
- Swamp Pantan one of the biggest European bird reserves
- Franciscan monastery St. Anthony
- Church Virgin Mary in Prizidnica
- 1,500 years old olive tree in Kastel Stafilic
Great sights for one day trip:
- Vranjaca cave
- Radman’s Mills
- Rafting in the canyon of Cetina River
- Krka waterfalls National Park
Having a car is recommended, although you can easily get around by foot. Nearest beach is 200 m from the house while shops are some 400 m, Trogir center is 2 km.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 4 hours a day, 4 days a week