we live in a green cohousing community in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. We will be experimenting with growing food indoors as well as gardening in a community garden this summer with our children.
We are a family that does outings to parks and we are located in a diverse and cultural city with lots of events to attend in the summer.
Babysitting / child care
Help with Eco project
We are a family that does outings to parks and we are located in a diverse and cultural city with lots of events to attend in the summer. We will be gardening and growing our own food this summer.
• Care for two preschool aged children for 15-25 hours a week, some days off for travelling or sight seeing.
• Make vegetarian meals for or with children.
• Garden with children at the community garden 1 block down the street.
• Encourage imaginative play with children! Role play, build forts, climb trees, explore.
• Provide opportunities for children to move and learn, and partake in activities. Is there something you are passionate about? You are encouraged to involve children in activities you enjoy.
• Help the residents with projects (such as landscaping) while involving and supervising children.
French , Spanish, English
What will you receive?:
• A bedroom in a unit at the Cohousing
• Access to the common space for quiet, child-free time, there is even a piano for use!
• Sign up to use the electric CarShare with a drivers abstract.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 3-5 days a week