Want to have a open minded experience in the mid/west of Denmark?
I am opening up my little home for open-minded people interested in a cultural experience.
I live in the outskirts of Holstebro in the midt/west of Jutland.
Very open- minded.
I cook as much organic as possible. We also like cooking outside on the fire.
I live in a small cottage so it is important for me that we can do things together but also have time on our own.
I am a social educator.
Also I worked 4 years as a tantric body worker and alternative sexologist.
I like doing ceramics and painting – you are welcome to join.
I am not religious but interested in spirituality.
I have 3 kids age 15, 16 & 18. The oldest live by him self. The 2 “small” ones are at my place fri-tue every 2. week.
So it will mostly only be me around.
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
I can offer:
-Alternative Wooden cottage (be aware it´s only 60 sqm)
-Your own room when my kids are not around (your also welcome to sleep in a tent, but pretty cold at the moment) toilet+ shower we will share
-Garden with nice view, fireplace, barbecue, covered terrace
-A very open minded and loving host (been a workawayer my self)
- Showing you my everyday life here in Denmark
-If you are interested - Talks about tantra, conscious relationships, sex, personal development, spirituality and life in general and much more ☺️
- I have a car and you can come when I am going places
I am especially looking for:
People from South Africa and outside Europe + people with skills/willingness to do woodwork, construction and gardening.
Also interested in creative people or folks thats do bodywork, healing, yoga or workout.
I would also love to host people with knowledge or interest in permaculture and gardening.
Amazing if you could play my guitar or have other musical skills or interest.
At the moment I need help for:
- Taking up 30 sq.m. tiles and laying them as a new terrace.
- Digging and weeding the garden
- Construction around a terrace I´m now making in to living space (taking up bricks, evening out the ground, insulating, making the floor, putting in 2 doors & 1 window)
- General maintenances in and out side the house
- Creating a webpage where I can sell my paintings
- Responsible people, treating each other with respect and openness. Not to serious and up for a good laugh :D
- Help with cleaning and cooking - this is not a hotel ;-)
- 5 hours of help Monday – Friday
- 1 skype call before we make a commitment. For us both to feel in to if we are a good match.
You will have a Small room (when my kids are not around)
5 min away from the forest.
10 min away from town center
1 hour away from Cold Hawaii (surfers paradise in Klitmoeller)
35 min. away from Denmark’s only professional parachute center (my brother work there)
35 min from the west coast
1,5-2 hours away from Aarhus – (European culture capital)
2 hours from Aalborg
4 hours from Copenhagen.
To get here:
International airports: Billund (1,5 h) Copenhagen (4 h)
From Copenhagen Red busses are cheapest: rødbillet.dk
But you can also take a train: rejseplanen.dk
Hitchhiking in Denmark is not dangerous but some times you will wait a while to get a lift.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week