Favourited 739 times
Mu home is located in Chaingmai, Thailand far from the cities 40 minutes with public transportation. Me and family member realize about foreign Language as secondary language. We would love to practice English for communication not only us but also people in our village also. We welcome everyone to our home, we can exchange either language and cultures. Our location is green and you can relaxing in the beautiful garden. Our member is friendly and eager to share culture with you all. I am confident everyone will impress our program and come back with amazing memory.
If you are not native speaker, but you can communicate even you are beginner we still welcome.
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
1. Stay in local area, learn and immerse yourself in real Thai culture.
2. we will provide Thai cooking class or culture class every Saturday Evening.
3.Eating with delicious Thai food.
1. Help as Babysit, My daughter is 1 year old and 2 months. I expect that volunteers can be play and use English with her. I realize that Kids learn secondary language better while they was born until 5 years old.
Wednesday-Friday 17.00-19.00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 09.00-11.00 am and 14.00-16.00 pm
-only native speaker/female and stay at least 3 weeks
Monday and Tuesday off
2. Help out to teach English focus on conversation.
Monday-Friday (16.40 pm-22.30 pm)
The lessons are spit, Maximum 5 hr./day
-welcome both native and non-native speakers
Monday and Tuesday off
please indicate in your message which position would you like to help.
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
Please contact them directly for more information.
house for volunteers is located in my area. There are 2 bedrooms separate female and male, 4 people each room. 4 bathrooms for shared so It will be enough. In the kitchen volunteers have fridge, kettle and toaster.
we provide our local food 3 meals/day. but vegan and vegetarian, we try to do our best.
Please bring your personal care and towel.
In your free time,
1. visiting local temple to do meditate, Monks can speak English and need help from travelers to keep them practicing.
2. We provide bike that volunteers can use for looking around.
3. Many tourist place around our area but you need to pay for the activities
- Chaingmai Grand Canyon
-Doi Inthanon national park
- cray pot handicrafts
If you are interested just ask me when you arrive. I can give more information for the activities
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: