Located in Gaspésie (Forillon National Park) in an exceptional natural environment, where the sea meets the mountains, Cap Aventure is a privileged player in adventure tourism in Quebec. Our mission is to provide a safe outdoor experience, while respecting the ecological integrity of the collective natural heritage.
- 25 years of expertise in adventure tourism
- Member of Aventure Écotourisme Québec
- Partner of the marine mammal observation network.
- Official site of the blue route of Gaspésie.
- Authorized dealer: Forillon National Park.
- 4 service locations in Gaspé-Forillon
Help around the house
- Stimulating work environment, dynamic team
- Possibility of working on our different service locations
- Camping accommodation available on site
- Proximity to Forillon National Park
- Free access to Cap Aventure products and services (kayak, zodiac and SUP tours)
- Advantageous rates on the activities of our partners
This host offers accommodation and payment.
Host has indicated that they will pay at least the minimum hourly wage of their country for each hour worked and that accommodation will also be provided. They are asking for help with a business or business activity. Contact the host directly via the site messenger for more information and details about the wage provided. Any arrangements should be agreed in advance with your host.
- Clean the ready to camp units
- Clean the bathrooms of the campsite
- Clean common areas
- Welcome and install campers at check-in
- Small maintenance jobs, such as painting, mowing...
- Be organized, smile and be comfortable in front of the public
- Have autonomy and manage your self-learning
- Be motivated to give their best to satisfy customers
- Know how to work in a team and develop positively
- If necessary, hold a valid work permit for Canada
Maintenance worker :
- Early July to mid August or mid august to early October (to be discussed in interview depending on your availability)
- Variable schedule: days, evenings and weekends
- Possibility of a condensed schedule in high season (more hours in a day for more rest days ;))
In exchange of 25h/week we offer accommodation in private ready to camp tent or cabin on a wood frame on private land (the 'camp guides') a 5 minute walk to the beach and 150$/week as food allowance. We invite each helper, if they want to, to work 40h/week to have the opportunity to earn a salary for "overtime" hours. Each tent or cabin comes with a bed, sleeping bag and pillow, a small table and two chairs, and a rechargeable light. All of our helpers have access to a shared outdoor kitchen and an indoor bathroom and we provide all the items for cooking. There is a grocery store just by the camp. Wifi is available at the work place.
• For those who love the water, there is possiblities to pass the level 1 sea kayak recognized by Paddle Canada for free (value $ 250) if you are available at the end of May / beginning of June (2 days of training).
• All that Gaspésie has to offer in summer !!! ... fires on the beach, barbecues, good atmosphere, unusual encounters, surprising wildlife, microbreweries, lobsters ...
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Optic fiber available at the work spot
Spaces available at the staff camp
Well behaved pets, we do have chickens :)
More than two
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: