Favourited 89 times
Join me for Vanlife in spring & summer . I have traveled 18 countries the past two years, all together with my Siberian Husky Neo (husky.neo) and my self converted campervan.
I hosted already people in my van, first friends and later "strangers" I met on Facebook Groups or other social media platforms like Instagram I had good experiences with this, so I thought Workaway would be a good opportunity to share my travel adventures with a travel buddy and to get some help for my projects.
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
- Photo & Video editing
- Knowledge about dog education / wolf and dog behavior
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of vanlife
- Improve your renovating skills, working with tools
I created my own brand to have a stage for my photos and videos. This included stories and post about vanlife and travel experiences, also how to build campervans.
Also a "project" about my Siberian Husky Neo where I post photos of my Husky in front of nice locations. There is an online shop with Husky / Dog related T-Shirts coming soon, half of the money is donated to dogs in need tho. I could need help with all this stuff.
- Starting in Feburary from Germany to Hungary, through Czech and Slovakia.
- Possible pick up: Budapest
- Driving through Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria to Greece.
(April / May)
- Maybe Turkey then? Maybe with a ferry to Italy?
(Juny / July)
- Helping with my two dogs: cooking food for them and going for walks
- Helping with photography (organising photos, branding) or other social media stuff
- Cooking vegetarian or vegan meals for us
- Staying in my van with my dogs in the case I need to fly home for appointments (3 to 10 days)
german, english / basics: french & spanisch
The van: 1 to 2 workawayers
Having a big bed (seperate matraces, bought new ones recently) / No worries my dogs are sleeping unter the bed.
My bed is convertable: at day time a couch and at night a 1,80m bed with two 90cm matraces.
Always in the van a tent and a couple of sleeping bags, just in case :)
Seperate changing "room" for daily hygiene and privacy while changing clothes is possible.
Electricity (solar power) -> enough for two persons phones, laptop / in summer with fridge
Water (120 liter tank) with a sink to clean yourself. The tank is also connected to an outdoor shower. I am having a outdoor shower tent to have privacy while showering outside of the van.
Cooking with portable gas cookers. (up to 4 available)
My name is Tobi and I am 30 years old. My Siberan Husky is 3 years old and his name is Neo, Maya just turned one year.
You are always free to join for small trips or longer trips. Also leaving for a week, visiting family or a trip alone is possible and the going on the next trip together. Ask me for my Instagram.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 2-5 hours a day, 5 days a week