Hola amig@s 🔥! My name is Tiano and now Im living since 7 years ago, in one the last community areas at the foothills of ILALÓ. Ilaló is a very ancient ( inside the area of Quito). I took the decision of joining with 2 more families to buy a piece of land, and start building our own houses. My Earthship is wood-earthen rustic house and its an ongoing project with still lots of things to be done.
I am Certified Child Instructor in the area of Consciousness Development and Human Potential and I also dedicate great part of my time to explore the Reality of the Self and how to apply all this knowledge in daily practical life situations.
** ► AUGUST / SEPT / OCT 2019 UPDATE **
- Building my Mud Oven.
- Rebuilding Sweatlodge.
►►► Im seeking for workawayers with skills like :.
- Painting and Drawing ( The artistic kind )
- Carpentry ( sanding, polishing, cutting, using power-tools)
★ Things that makes me HAPPY to Explore and Share ★
MindBending facts about daily life,
Percussion and Dancing,
►►► DYNAMIC of the VOLUNTEERING EXPERIENCE ◄◄◄◄◄
So you can have an idea of how your days are going to be around here, I'll explain what normally happens:
- We get up early / have breakfast / work 3 hours / have lunch / work 2 hours
- The rest of the time is Free for cultural exchanging and exploring.
- WEEKENDS FREE.
►►► IMPORTANT INFO TO MY DEAR POTENTIAL FOREIGNER GUESTS ◄◄◄◄◄
- I love speaking Spanish most of the time. Spanish is such a beautiful language and I kind of expect that if you had considered traveling-workawaying in SouthAmerica, remember that this is the main language we are going to speak. I will totally help you with it and in no time we are going to have a great communication going on ;)
- My house is a beautiful place to stay, has a unique ambiance that is going to affect you in a positive way. Remember that Im sharing my life, my friends and my family and I expect that you honor that. 🙏🏾✨
I answer all request 💛 ... but I totally put a lot of interest to requests that are written in spanish (No google translations)
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
IN EXCHANGE I OFFER:
- A clean, comfortable, safe and welcoming place to live.
- Breakfast (Fruit Smoothies and Superfoods, Granola-yogurt, Coffee / Wayusa, Eggs, Artisan Bread)
- Hot water for showering once a day (We collect Water and we are not attached to the water grid).
- Unlimited WiFi.
- Peaceful and energetically well-aligned space to create and develop projects.
- Share uplifting/soulful drum patterns for singing and handdrumming.
- Share tools for researching the mind so more awareness of yourSelf is experienced.
At this moment the help that Im looking for is:
- Classifying all the wood that I use to build my house and thus be able use them again in any possible way.
- Sorting, Sanding and Polishing pieces of wood.
- Doing artistic and useful projects with these woods.
- Arranging the Garden ( Composting, Cleaning of green areas (picking leaves, dry branches, weeding, lawn mowing))
- Building from scratch a Mud Oven.
- Rebuilding a SweatLodge wooden structure.
- House cleaning
- If a dont have any guest or friends staying at home at same time you are going to have your own private bedroom, otherwise, you are going to have a futon of 2 places, clean sheets and many frasadas of alpaca in a small loft with an incredible view of the mountain range.
Every 20 minutes passes a bus line that takes you directly to the village which is 3 km from my house.
Near my house is a Yoga school, a park, hiking trails to the top of the Volcano, Ecualiptus Forests and also native forests. The town has many fruit and food markets everyday, fishmongers, dining rooms, ATM, public transport, supermarket and swimming pools.
Around the Tumbaco area and with a time frame of ( 3 hours max.) you can visit snow caped inactive volcanoes, beautiful long hiking trails, ancient ruins, beautiful rivers and cascades, hotsprings and amazing forests.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
4 horas al día por 5 dias a la semana.