we are a young family in a big house with garden and a couple of animals.
As we moved into the house a few month ago, there are so many projects, ideas and renovations to do.
We have work for everybody, whatever is your talent, preferences or interests...
We have a very nice countriyside around, you can go to town, Chiemsee (the bavarian see), walk in the Alps (60km from our place), Munich is a 1hour drive away, 3km to the next town ...
We are working much, but there is always time to relax, celebrating, communicating, touring... having fun!
When we are outside doing our chores and projects in every weather it is no work for us, more a passion and joy.
It would be great if you think similar. We try to raise our doughter bilingual, so it would be great (but not abslutely necessary) if you speak a good english. But people of all nations are welcome, talking with hands and feet can be funny as well!
If you have an experienced hand with horses you can help me with the youngster, which is not trained at all (he`s been with us since beginning of November). Also, the two older mares could need a nice hand.
I give riding lessons (in other stables) and would like to use the ponies for children someday, which requires some trainging before...
There are two Pianos a Guitar, a E-bass ans a few Note Instruments in the House...
After finishing our studies, we traveled through west Europa with our bicycles and worked on different WorkAway places as well.
We try to live in harmony and respect for each other and the animals.
Beside the three horses there are a few sheep, a cat and a dog. Chicken would be great which could be another project as well…
You would live with us in the house, in your own room.
Of course, we would teach you the German language if you want.
We have internet connection, but no TV.
Mostly we eat vegetarian, but occasional burger sessions can happen ;)
We are looking forward to get to know different people and work and live together.
DIY and building projects
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
learn something about horses, german language, work with handicraft machines, living on a small farm
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
Right now, /continous chores:
- Building fences for the horses, and the garden (the wood is waiting, we have already started.)
- Building gates (horses, garden)
- stableworks, work with the horses, grooming (two old ponies and a young spanish horse)
- Gardening (depends on the season, but usually there is always something to do)
- take care for the horse pastures, riding arena
- smaller maintainings (work on the roof, reparation, wood work...)
- different handicraft projects, keeping the place in shape
- we are renovating our kitchen at the moment (dirty work is done soon, laying tiles, ceiling, walls, water pipes is the next to do)
- cutting (fruit-)trees
- making firewood in the forest (winter)
- builing a feeding trough
- cooking, housework
- builing an new stable (planing, preparation...)
- building a new wooden Veranda
- making Mosaik- stepping stones for the garden
- nice and creative seatings (for garden, farmyard)
- building a glasshouse for vegetables, fruits
- creating a flower meadow
- building a wooden ladder
- Building shelves for storage room
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
You can contact them directly for more information.
own room, shared bathroom, kitchen etc.
as the kitchen is in renovation, we cook on a camping gas oven and wash our dishes by hand in a bowl
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Good internet connection, quiet place to work concentrated, desk, big screen available
Every size of van, park in the garden, toilet inside the house
If pets are good with young children and other animals
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: