Hey! I'm Jane - A 28 year old Aussie who grew up in Tasmania and now works on worldwide travelling luxury superyachs. I will be based back home in Tasmania for a few months and am looking to renovate my city central unit (ie paint, floors etc). Currently on the search for someone to give me a helping hand!
ABOUT WHAT IM LOOKING FOR
Looking for some assistance painting & carpentry type work in Launceston Tasmania.
My ideal workaway is someone or a couple of similar age. By way of personality chilled & easy going, & workwise experience with painting & renovations .
Its a bonus if your interested in golf/cycling/tennis/Gym/outdoors/wineries!
Wine & Beers!
-4 hours daily painting (INTERIOR ONLY)
-Paint work will involve prep work of surface & then painting wooden timber to a nice white (Lightening up the unit!)
- The paintwork is mainly around fiddly areas ie the window frame
- Workawayer to work alongside me (Jane the host)
- We will also potentially have professional painters come in here and there depending on need
-Hours are Flexible (We can start early if you wish to go exploring for the day. Chat with me and we can arrange hours that best suit you.
1 - You can live in the renovated unit next door (Downstairs light filled room, Queen bed, Sheridon sheets!) shared bathroom & living space with host (Females only for this option!)
2 - You can live in the unit being renovated (Large Master room, Beautifully light filled bedroom, Private Bathroom, Queen bed)
- Breakfast: Daily Continental Breakfast Provided (ie. Museli/Weetbix/Cereal, Milk (Cow/Almond/Other Preference), Filtered Coffee
- Snacks: Fruit (Apples/Bananas/Other Fruits) Available daily, Museli Bars, Rice Crackers
- Lunch: Ingredients will be available for a daily lunch - workawayer welcome to prepare (Happy to accomodate for any food preferences ie vegan, vego, DF, etc)
- Dinner: Workawayer to organise own food (usually!)
Interested? Lets chat on Whatsapp :D
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 4 hours a day, 5 days a week