Favourited 600 times
Working online with kids and live workshops in schools and library
I am Jou the Instructor and promoter behind the project.
Main activities ongoing
* TANGERINE International School. After school> Monday, Wednesday & Thursday.
* MULTICULTURAL School. After school> (Spanish only)Monday, Wednesday & Friday
* ONLINE lessons Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
*️️️️️ SELINA Saturdays most likely (different locations sometimes)
Open workshops. We play chess with everyone! (Help with kids is really welcome)
*️ I study Pedagogy and Academic methods for being a better Teacher, I need a partner to sit down with me to brainstorm and discuss topics.
Volunteering in preference:
1. WEB design or creating content for social media Instagram and Facebook are helpful.
2. Experience from Teachers, Psychologists, or/and Pedagogists to connect better with kids or youngsters, so doing it, or techniques may help a lot. We learn something new.
3. I like to learn a bit about languages, phrases, and greetings in Deutsch, French, Polski , Russki, Svenska, etc. We can do exchange hours if you prefer this
I expect a volunteer committed & focus to be part of the process of this project.
If you are interested please contact me, We can discuss terms and conditions.
Only accommodation mainly but possible share food expenses
Prefer long-term volunteers
-As possible English and Spanish language
-Preferred age above 25 years old.
DIY and building projects
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
you can learn and practice Spanish.
- Social Media Editor, i provide some guidelines to create content but i am open to recommendations.
- Teach/Learn/Practice Chess with kids or/and people. You need patience.
- Graphic designer / Video-Photo Editing / Web design.
- Language practice. (for fun)
Thank you, Merci, Grazie, Dziekuje , Takk, Dank u wel, Danke,
谢谢 (xièxie) ,ありがとうございました (arigato), kiitos.
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
You can contact them directly for more information.
1 private room with shared bathroom, share kitchen, and living room.
2 singles beds for max 2 persons
Near to the Beach =)
I do not only live in Bocas del toro permanently, but i spend at least 6 months of the year.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host has indicated that they love having digital nomads stay.
15 hours per week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: