- Workawayers will never be asked to help with any tasks related to the business and will only be helping in our private home/garden.
- We welcome Workaways to meet new people and enjoy the company of young people. Because we are in a rural setting (easily accessible by bus) this would suit someone with a rural or agricultural background best. Ideally, someone who likes and knows about how to interact with animals in general, for example, our cats, dogs and horses. We want you to have an enjoyable experience with us so we will take good care of you and hope you will genuinely want to help us in return too.
- Riding is only available for Workawayers who wish to ride, for fun, if they are excellent riders. I am not a riding instructor.
- Proficient English is preferable. Although I do speak Spanish & French. Please be trustworthy, reliable, friendly and have a good sense of humour.
- Tasks vary depending on the weather and your specific skills. We only ask you to help with activities you are comfortable with and enjoy doing.
- no couples, sorry!
- we would also like to welcome a Japanese speaker willing to help us improve on our Japanese.
- Bowling, Golf club and Pub are within walking distance. There is a Bus stop just outside the farm with services to Dublin airport, Dublin city centre, nearby towns & further.
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
We speak fluently: English, French and Spanish (our employee also speaks perfect French and some Italian). Accommodation is provided including food. We tend to be very generous with people who have the right enthusiasm and friendly attitude.
We are a friendly young couple currently renovating our home which is built as a Spanish villa. We have a very big garden, a lot of land, 2 overly friendly big dogs and 9 horses too. We also have a young full-time employee who helps us with the business-side.
We hope you will feel part of the family and enjoy helping in the ongoing activities.
Workawayers will never be asked to help with any tasks related to the business and will only be helping in our private home/ garden.
We'd welcome your help which may include: powerwashing patio/terrace, cooking, organizing/Rearranging rooms, moving furniture around, dog walking, dog/ cat/ horse feeding, taking old tiles off walls, log splitting, making fire in stoves, tidying the kitchen after meals etc.
Double rooms and twin rooms available.
We live in the heart of horse racing. You can have access to plenty of enjoyable race days. The Curragh, Naas and Punchestown are very near, so is the historic Irish National Stud. Dublin is only 40 mins away.
We encourage Workaways to do their own activities on weekends.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: