We are a hotel, located in Villa de Leyva, Colombia. We are a small and cosy holistic hotel that works like a little family. Most of us are friends and we work together to make this place better.
Our goal is to provide holistic experiences to our clients. This holistic experience includes the spiritual, the phyisical and the mental sphere.
We can host up to 30 people and our facilities are diverse:
- Terrace bar with Hammock zone.
- Musical stage.
- Screening hall
- Swimming pool.
- Wellness Zone: Sauna, Turkish Bath and Massage Area.
- Yoga and Meditation room.
- Compost area.
- Orchard area.
Also we organize events, movie screening sessions and cultural evening.
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
Get to know the colombian culture and experience the local life in Villa de Leyva. Villa de Leyva has a particular place in the history of the colombian foundations years for being the place where the revolution started. It is as well a village with almost 500 years of history and a beautiful colonial architechture.
Villa de Leyva is also a place full of fossils and archeological discoveries all around.
Also Villa de Leyva is famous for the many and various festival that take place here during the whole year.
We need help in some of the areas of our hotel. This list sums them up:
- Gardening / Orchard: We need someone to help us with our garden. There are fruit trees, plants and flowers that need everyday care. Also, we intend to use our compost and plant some vegetables in the orchard area.
- On-line Marketing / Social Media / Community Management: Is mostly about keeping alive our Social Media and help us grow our online presence. For this we need volunteers who are bilingüal in Spanish and English.
- Yoga / Tai Chi / Meditation: We are a holistic hotel so we try to give to our clients holistic experience. To do so, we are always in the search of volunteers who own knowledge in this areas.
- Massages: We offer different kind of massages so we also need help in it. We accept only volunteers with masseur certificate and experience. Massages are paid to the volunteer.
- Arts: We need some artistic help, mostly painting and decorating some of our spaces.
Camping: We provide camping accommodation to our volunteers in one of our associated camping areas. The place is 15 minutes walk from our hotel and it has all necessary for day-to-day life: shared kitchen, bathrooms and toilets, wi-fi, fireplaces and a amazing view of Villa de Leyva and the mountains.
A delicious lunch from our restaurant is included in the exchange.
We are located in the awesome Villa de Leyva, a small colonial village with thousand years of history. Nature is amazing here, mountains, rivers and cascades all around.
Also, this place is full of mysticism and mythology. Villa de Leyva is located near Iguaque lagoon, the born place of the Muisca Mythology.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 3 hours a day, 5 days a week