I am a free spirit, living in the woods, by the river, with my family.
We always have lots of projects going on in and around the house and garden.
I sew, I arrange and care for my 349 house plants, restore and "pimp" furniture, amongst other things.
I'm a makeup artist, style consultant and hairdresser. So if you're in need of a haircut, skin treatment, nails, clothing - I'm your go-to girl 😀
My husband is a carprenter and builder who makes furniture and also build... Well just about everything that needs building and/or restoring.
My son is an 18-year old passionate animal lover and vegan. He's got two pet rats.
Five cats and two dogs make our family complete.
We have a separate big old building that needs restoring, fixing the broken furnace, put some furniture together and freshening them up and redecorate the bar.
Clearing out the attic is also a priority.
We have a garden with flowers, herbs and vegetables that always needs looking after.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
* This might be a good opportunity to learn more about the Swedish countryside/wilderness
* Practising to speak English (if that's not your native language)
* Learning about gardening and house maintenance
* If you like cats, dogs and/or pet rats and want to know more about what it's like to live with and care for them - this is definitely the right place for you!
* building; a bathroom and kitchen for the guesthouse, painting and restoring (house, furniture, greenhouse, old mill etc)
* gardening; lawn mowing, care for herbs and vegetables, weed control etc
* sewing; furniture restoring and covers and everything we feel like exploring with my seven - soon to be eight - wonderful sewing machines
* dogwalking, grooming
* cleaning windows
* cleaning - indoors and outdoors
A separate house on the property.
Two single beds and two double beds.
Two floors; small kitchen with fridge, microwave, stove, kettle and coffee maker. A lounge and two single beds on the first floor.
Two double beds and a closet on the second floor.
• Wc, bathroom and a bigger refrigerator is available in the main house •
We have two dogs and five cats.
If you'd like to stay here it's required that you enjoy the company of animals and treat them with the utmost kindness and respect.
There are lots of outdoor experiences to be had in this area and near by. Ecological farms, quirky shops, wilderness parks, lakes to swim in, great fishing spots and wonderful nature all around.
Also music events, museums and other entertainment.
Tell me what you're interested in and I'll do my very best to make it happen!
Feel free to ask me anything!
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week