Our project is about skateboard and the construction of a skatepark with the purpose of teach and share the practice of skateboarding to the new generation.
Our place is composed by two main buildings; one is an indoor skatepark and the second one is a skate house, where the volunteers can sleep and enjoy the time together.
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
The travellers benefits are first of all enjoy time with us in a wonderful place in an italian countryside, share the practice of skateboarding, learn the ramp building techniques, learn the restoration techniques of a raw dirt building (Skate House), learn the methods of cultivation of the social garden through the project of our garden therapist Margherita (volunteer), learn the importance of recycle, since our project is most of all based on this,.
The help required from travellers are different. Our next goals are:
- the realization of an outdoor street skate area, in which the volunteers can help to build the ramps made of wood (work starts in october 2018);
- the construction of a new halfpipe ramp made with steel and wood (work starts in january 2019), we'll have to build moduls in steel that they fix togheter, we need welders for make this job;
- we are renovating the entire first floor of the skate house, to create new spaces to host and organize important activities for the development of the project.
- participation in development and maintenance of a social garden.
- development and maintenace of the skate house,during the stay of the workaweyers we would like the guests to be independent and be able to manage the daily organization of the house and be able to take care of the common and private spaces..
- There are different jobs to do.
Sand and paint walls, cut and create modules for ramp settings.
Perform maintenance on existing ramps and even some modifications.
Keep the outside area clean by creating decorated and pleasant staging points.
We have to reuse a series of fabrics to make the window curtains in the skatehouse.
finally there are many new works but also many small finishing jobs of all the context.
we would like the boys to be involved with the project in addition to helping with the daily work and feel free to expose their ideas and professionalism that could be positive for the project and for leave a mark of their passage in the history of the skate farm.
italian, spanish, english, portoguese
The accomodations are in the skatehouse, in which there are two bedrooms able to host maximum 4 people per room.
All the main meal are provided, cooked and shared all together in the skatehouse. we are committed to keeping the house with the food necessary for the preparation of meals, but everyone will be free to provide for their extra expenses (fish, some types of meat, cigarettes) in case it will not be possible for us to take care of them. Vegans and vegetarians can autonomously prepare their meals. Liiving room , bathroom and kitchen are shared and must be always clean and tidy for everyone.
Our place is located in the north of Italy, in the region of Piemonte. The place is well connected by trains and bus and all the volunteers here can help the travellers with all their need.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week