Join our big family of helpers and local staff in creating and running this hostel.
We are a new tourists & backpackers hostel. Created on the run from day one, but still much to do.
Located in the town center just 100 meters from the water line of the Sea of Galilee and a short ride away from many nature attraction and beaches. Tiberias saw much better days but its still a perfect hub to explore the north of Israel, Galilee, Golan Heights, Jordan valley and the lake. And we have come to provide a good home base for travelers.
Its been more than a year since we took the place and have been renovating and designing on the run, there is still plenty to do.
We have been working day and night to turn it into a comfortable base for guests to head out and explore the area of the sea of galilee. we collect information and explore the nature and its activities and communities, provide detailed information on sites, we are working on establishing our future tour company starting with a vintage VW van exploring the area together at night and weekends.
You are welcome to join this project and growing family, take part in daily chores of cleaning and maintenance or if you have good hands or experience help in renovation, setting up the daily routines, help in reception ( for long stayers ) and information.
the volunteer staff composes of 3-5 people on top of 3-5 regular staff members.
- we currently need :
*️️ help in the kitchen, preparing and serving meals for the guests and staff
*️️ good hands for woodwork, painting, construction and renovation.
*️️ graphic design to make signs,map and flyers
*️️ maintenance that knows how to clean and generally keep the place awesome
*️️ art projects - mural painting, furniture decoration. send us some of your art work.
*️️ entertainment- night swim, beer pong, social games, etc, showing the guests a good time.
We will be happy to have you and your skill to bring back life to this hostel, renovate, invent, and explore what the beautiful nature around has to offer tourists.
Hope to see you here with us !
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Help in the kitchen: Preparing and serving a vegetarian breakfast or dinner, for the guests as well as the staff.
- Maintenance: If you'll be joining the maintenance crew than we expect you to be energetic and know how to use a broom&dust pan, and keep the place tidy. and put out breakfast and keep it tidy.
- Renovation and art projects - We dont expect you to be professional but if you never wielded a hammer in your life this is not the place for you to start. we dont want you to loose a finger on your vacation, still we'll be happy to teach how to build furniture from pallets, paint walls etc. and are open to your ideas and skills.
- For reception help, you'll need to be fluent in english, representing and friendly. we'll teach you the rest.
- Projects - we are open to project volunteering, creating something (mural, video etc), hit us like Flo did and made us an amazing video.
- Entertainment: if you are a peoples person, you can help taking guests out to a night swim, or beer pong on the roof, any ideas for fun with guests will be awsome!
Please, if you write us its because you want to volunteer with us, dont send us template requests. We will also answer you individually. Specify the period and positions you're interested in.
These tentative days commitment is good quality and creates a basis for a strong deep relationship.
english, spanish, russian
We will provide accommodation in AC volunteer dorm + regular hostel breakfast + basic provision to make dinner with ( staff takes turns cooking ).
on days off we can arrange for you to have about once in two weeks a free accommodation in other Israel hostels.
joining the hostel night trips is free, based of free seats in the car.
Staff enjoys discounted price on beers and other things that cost money that we can help with.
There are beaches, bike trails and much history around. even Jesus walked on the water here.
we can send you camping or cycling, hiking or hitch hiking all about the north and jordan valley.
On days off we might get you free or super discounted stay in other Israel hostels ( including in Jerusalem & Tel aviv ) and much appreciation. and we plan to explore the beaches, river, hot springs and hiking trails of the Galilee, Jordan river,GolanHeights , join us !
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 5 hours, 5 days a week
My Photo Album