Hi Travelers & Volunteers
We are a Fundaciòn , our objective is to correspond to nature, animals and human beings with respect and a new consciousness of the planet.
We welcome and help abandoned dogs and cats, feeding them organically and healing them with local plants.
We also help children and elderly people with needs in different projects.
Author of the project: Gloria:
"Eight years ago I came to spend a vacation to Campoalegre Huila./ Colombia. My heart was throbbing with the beautiful memories of early childhood and the severe contrasts of the current campoalegruna community (disagreement with the harmonious development of Life!).
The great difficulty children have to grow and the violence towards them and other beings has made me still find myself here between these realities of human contamination and great hope for positive changes through which we have been created all living beings!".
Help with Eco project
Help with Computers / internet
We are looking for:
• Volunteers who wants to help us in CONSTRUCTION is one of our priorities at the moment.
• Veterinarians, pedagogues, agronomists, administrators and students who help us in the organization of the organic crops and manage the animals.
• People to create ecological and educational projects in respect with nature with children and local people.
• Someone interested in creating a dossier and documents of the healing processes with organic plants applied to animals and people.
• Animal and nature lovers to help us with our 90 cats and 60 dogs, we ask for serious, dedicated, fun and hard-working helpers.
• In order to organize a calendar please provide us the SPECIFIC DATES you will arrive to our fundaciòn.
-WHAT WE OFFER: Accomodation and vegan food.
-DORMITORIES: Are small and only for having a rest.
-THE SCHEDULE JOB IS COMPULSORY for all volunteers starting activities at 7am in order to follow the right organization of our job.
-we love to collaborate with volunteers with TEAM SPIRIT.
We inform you Campoalegre is NOT A TOURISTIC PLACE is a simple area with few local activities.
So if you would like to visit us you are welcome to collaborate in the project, but remember is not a touristic area with TROPICAL WEATHER.
We are located in the middle of the countryside so you will find TROPICAL INSECTS walking around the fundaciòn (Mosquitos, Cockroach etc...)
We prefer helpers that can spend a minimum of two weeks with us.
As we are no profit organization, we rely entirely on donations.
Pls we kindly ask the volunteers to WRITE US with specific DATES you would like to visit us. Different people contact us booking and they don't reply anymore.
Pls inform us anticipated if you change your plans in order to offer a place to others.
The closest big city is Neiva ( 30')
The town hosts the San Pedro folklore festival each year around late June and early July.
When not enjoying the parades in June, you can visit also San Agustin archeological area.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
You can exchange knowledge in our Eco farm projetc, participate in educational program for children and learn about Colombian culture.
Pls remind Campoalegre is not a tourist town.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Please log in and visit this profile to leave your feedback.