24/01/2020 - 30/11/2020
I was born and raised in Hungary, but I've been living abroad for over 13 years (Ireland, England, US, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, France, Germany). I've spent the past almost 4 years full-time traveling as a nomad so I live a very minimalistic lifestyle, I'm also very chill and openminded. Ideally, my host is well-traveled with an open-mind who understands the spirit of a fellow traveler.
I’m an outdoor guy (hiking, long walks, running, bike riding) and I also enjoy photography, meditation, reading, writing, watercolor painting, and when time allows studying Spanish and Japanese. My reflective nature means I’m more of a deep thinker and observer which perhaps is the result of my artistic sensitivity. I’m inspired by and gain energy from deep philosophical convos, genuine connections, quiet moments, solitude, but I also appreciate handcrafts, modern design, and architecture. At the end of the day, I need my privacy to reflect, recharge and focus on my online work.
Although I have a reflective nature, I'm also capable of making quick decisions. I work most efficiently unsupervised when I have the freedom to prioritize tasks. I take ownership of each task and project given to me and I never hesitate to go the extra mile to get things done. People tend to underestimate me, but I tend to move mountains when it comes to work so I definitely don’t get intimidated by challenges and always find a way to deliver solutions. I’m a totally independent, business and solution-focused professional.
I'm also very much into supporting good causes, I've successfully raised money with "Charity: water" to support water projects in Africa and I've volunteered for some international organizations as well. 10% of my income this year will be donated to help those affected by the Australian bushfires.
I’ve been vegan for 7 years now so I pay a lot of attention to my diet, especially that I do workout at home almost every day. I enjoy cooking so I prefer fixing meals for myself. Lunch is my main meal, for dinner, I usually have something light, like a fresh salad or I simply skip it. My lunchtime is flexible, I eat when I get hungry or I often wait until I finish a task.
My hosts are always impressed by my outstanding work ethic, the amount of workload I can handle, how capable I am, and I often get offers to be hired full-time or even start a business together.
There are a couple of links I suggest you check out to learn more about me:
You can also reach me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or iMessage/Viber/Telegram/Whatsapp: +36706610679
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Sanding & Painting
Carpentry & Woodwork
English (fluent), Hungarian (mother tongue), Spanish (basic speaking, intermediate comprehension), Japanese (in progress)
• Stable and fast wifi connection is preferred (for online work).
• I prefer households without pets or where pets stay outside.
• I'm extremely organized and tidy so I always make sure that the place where I stay is always spot on.
• The work exchange I enjoyed most so far was helping to run a B&B, cleaning in a 3 stars hotel, sanding & painting, and landscaping.
• I’d love to gain more experience in carpentry and woodworking in 2020
• I’m always open for opportunities to earn some money which helps me to fund my ongoing travels. I’m ready to put in some extra work hours in exchange for cash.
• If you run a business which could benefit from professional photographs, I’m happy to provide a paid service. Feel free to contact me with more details about your needs!
I had asthma when I was a kid so a smoking household is a big NO.
Special dietary requirements
Been VEGAN for 7 years so I prefer cooking for myself.