Canada, United States
01/02/2019 - 01/01/2020
Hello, my name is Antonio, I am from Zacatecas, Mexico. I have a bachelor degree in tourism with experience acquired in professional internships and work about the administration and management of tourism companies.
My profession is tourism because I consider that it's one of the most important global activities nowadays, it gives you the opportunity to know that the world requires a sustainable development for the well - being of all.
I consider myself as a responsible and committed man that work and strive to achieve my goals. I seek to live in a positive and cheerful way with respect and tolerance for everyone.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Dedication and commitment to the assigned work
- Quick understanding of new jobs
- Motivation and initiative to learn new abilities
- Cordiality and good communication with people to provide adequate assistance
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions if required
- Social commitment and environmental awareness
- Proactive attitude to create and innovate
Spanish (Natal language) / English (Intermediate - advanced) / French (Begginer)
I think the most important thing when traveling is the cultural exchange generated by sharing knowledge and the way of living in other places.
I want to travel and get to know other countries to continue my professional preparation, improving my knowledge and my linguistic abilities in order to achieve an international immersion on my career.
Special dietary requirements