Our aim is to provide an up market, hotel like experience in a hostel environment. We try to bring a like minded group of people together who enjoy surfing, yoga, food and coffee, where you can feel at home in a Sri Lankan environment.
We really enjoy surfng and yoga at our place!
Looking forward to hearing from you and possibly joining the family.
Cooking / shopping
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
In return, you will be given-
- Free accommodation at a large staff house
- Free Yoga Classes
- Free Surfboard Hire
- Discounts at the rooftop cafe
We require volunteers to help out in the day to day environment, with an emphasis on developing our relationship with the local community. We currently engage in local projects including giving English books, stationary and help to the local school. We hope to find new effective ways to engage with the local community!
At the moment, we are looking for the following skilled helpers;
- Marketing/Advertising People/Geniuses- Increasing our exposure and improving our marketing campaigns. Especially FB advertising.
- Web Designers
- Photographers/Videographers - Projects within the local community and within hostel
- Logo/Graphic Designers
- Musicians - performing once per week and running open mic
- Yoga Teachers
We would prefer volunteers who would be happy to stay for at least one month and would be happy for couples to apply.
Please send us an email of your credentials :)
There is staff accommodation off site to share with around 4 or 5 other internationals.
You will get your own bedroom or you can sleep in the hostel dorms if you so desire ;)
We are close by to everything the South Coast has to offer-
- Mirissa for the nightlife
- Stick Fisherman and tea plantations for the culture
- Udawalawe for the animals
- Sinharaja for the rainforest
- Galle for the history.
- The beach for the surf
- The Doctor's House for the party
It is easy to get around on buses, trains and Tuk Tuk's.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week