I live in the historical center of Pizzo, at 5 minuted from the beach.
This part of italy it's one of most popular choice for summer tourists.
I'm a vidoemaker, photographer and sound engeneering. Spent all my life for music, worked with bands, making videoclips and mixing. I love play guitar, piano and singing.
I worked as a music teacher for childrens for a while, in schools and theatre projects, in music festival, as a computer tecnhician and as a party planner/events organizer.
Hello 🙌 I'm Peppe
My friends say that i can't stay freeze in a place without doing something because i get easily bored.. and its almost the truth, in fact i tryed many different jobs in my life untill i finally found the job that fit perfectly on me:
Videomaking and photography
This allows me to express myself as i want, also because i can fuse the best of my 2 favourite worlds:
art expression and music
In last years i had the occasion to listen many stories from people worldwide
so I started a project and i need your help!
And here we are:
I'm here to ask you a small help in exchange of a dream holiday.
I want to complete a documentary/reportage about my wonderfull area
(The coast of gods, most famous touristic place of south italy, expecially for summer times)
including stories of people that choose alternative ways of moving around the globe using well known websites
(where i have already years of experience) or worldpackers/warmshower/workaway
Before I start to list the required skills to be accepted in the project let me tell you that,
In general, any skills that you have can usefull because if you can teach something to other volunteers you are filling the spirit of this reportage! ..skill exchange is something priceless.
if you have any of this skills below you will have one more chance to be accepted:
- Photography and videomaking skills: very appreciated but not essential. i can do the stuff ;)
- Ability to play any instruments/sing or compose (i have already all you need here, dont need to take instruments with you)
- Ability to be an actor or being interwieved, for example: being filmed going around with a backpack at sunset or doing something artistic like drawing, dancing, something VISUAL to make the final documentary as much sweet and inspiring possible.. or being interwieved talking about your experience around the world or the motivation that pushed you to travel with workaway.
- Ability to be a speaker or writer, a good voice for reading (in english) to create some voiceover
- Ability on gardening (If you have any experience in this we will work in my garden, also in order to create a cool green space for volunteers meetings .. i will try to keep this as much lightweight as i can!
Wanna know something else about me? Do you have any interesting stories to tell?
I'll give you the chace to discover it by your self and to explore this amazing area and, if you want, to be part of my project!
See you around ✌️🏻 peace
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Workawayer will learn photography and videomaking skills, garden tasks and also how to prepare italian food. We are located in The Coast of the Gods, or "La Costa degli Dei" in the Italian language, is the name of a scenic section of the Tyrrhenian Sea coastline. It is located in the Province of Vibo Valentia, within Calabria of southwestern Italy.
Your help will be very easy:
We will update reportage of my town by creating videos and picture, there also some work help wanted in the garden to make it better and then we will organize with a non profit organization (in this garden) some meeting sharing our stories (in english) sharing our skills (if you have any, like playing music, painting, photography or whatever
..no matter your skills in general).
The essential is sharing stories and skills of people from different countries.
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
Please contact them directly for more information.
*️️️️️️️️️️️ Beds and private rooms
*️️️️️️️️️️️ free food
*️️️️️️️️️️️ pickup / free tour around this amazing place
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
-Fast internet connection avaible
This host has said they are willing to accept those travelling with a pet.
More than two
Maximum 1 hours a day, 1 days a week