Mark is a local surfer and was working as a fireman, together with wife Yoshiko and two kids enjoy the beach and working on renovations. Together with some friends we operate an old beach side hostel in Yamba. Looking for people to help with day to day operations. . Look forward to meeting you. Please note that we need at least a 1 month commitment. Thank you.
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
Yamba is a beautiful little beach town in Northern NSW, voted the most beautiful town in Australia a few times. A bit like Byron Bay 20 years ago. Friendly locals and amazing beaches. Have surfboard you can borrow too.
This host offers accommodation and payment.
Help with running our Beach Style hostel just across the road from Yamba main beach
● Maintaining a high level of cleanliness in all areas, including toilets and bathrooms, guestrooms, chill out areas, ski and drying rooms etc
● Room changeovers, cleaning and bed making
● General laundry.
● Maintaining food supplies for the Lodge.
● Be on hand for all check ins and check outs when on duty. Ensure all guests are oriented upon arrival
● Answer guest enquiries as required and all general liaison and information for the guests to help them
have a great time.
● Assist the other staff
Great if some one has some Renovation skills too in painting and carpentry but as long as keen and fit can teach you what to do too. Good level of English preffered
Prefer non smokers please and a couple is our preference please.
Look forward to hearing from you
English, Japanese, German
Get a lovely room in the Motel just across to the beach, easy walk to shops, pool and all the cafes and restaurants.
Yamba is a great area to explore and learn how to surf. Plenty of beautiful little beaches and we have surfboards and bikes you can borrow. Can even give you a surf lesson. Also some great hiking and fishing all around the area. Paddle on the river, enjoy the cafes and great restaurants.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
15 hours/week- no food,
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: