We are a building ecovillage. Actually we are 5 members, 1 visitor and 1 Arquitech on Bioconstruction.
Our project is asking for people willing to help and co creat together in our community,
Actually we are working with bamboo construction and general maintainces on our vegetable garden.
We are located on the North Pacific cost of Mexico on the state of Sinaloa. The closest city is Mazatlan (35min). And the closest village is Stone Island (7km).
This is a rural and remote place out of Mazatlan city.
We are not living there at the moment, we have one house that we use to rent for visitors, we have a long rental future member living there, and we have glamping tents where our future member arquitech builders is living. There is a big space for camping and we have shawers and compost toilets.
The rest of the memeber live on Stone Island village 7km from the Ecovillage.
Volunteering is a way to learn and live in a natural and rural environment, while you know another perspective of life.
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
You can enjoy been on nature. As well you can go in deep ondue to the rural and isolated place a transformation experience, connecting with nature and spirit.
You can get access of the cosmovision and teachings of the native tradition of Mexico.
You will be able to see the sunrise and have beautiful sunsets on the beach.
You can do swim, kayaking and surf on the ocean.
You will learn and practice Spanish.
The main projects of the Ecovillge are:
- Organic farm
we put special attention to all the process from seeding to harvesting, as well of composting.
So we need people interested with some experience on agriculture and/or with the willing to work and learn.
We offer community kitchen, compost toilet, showers, gardens, general areas.
You bring your own tent, we dont have tents to offer,
Mazatlán has a lot of activities to do in and around.
- You can kayak and hike to the top of Isla Venadas, one of the Tree Islands of Mazatlan.
- You can hike up the lighthouse of Mazatlan, the second highest in the world.
- You can book an adventure experience, summing with wild dolphin or whales watching.
- You can visit Mazatlan and get the history of the place through walking on the old town. Very beautiful tropical feeling.
- 50 min away you can visit an archeological site called Las Labradas, ancient site special with petroglyphs.
- You can get surfing clases, with a friend of us, you will have lot of fun.
- You can get special surf point in and around Mazatlan with very nice waves for surfing.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
5 hours a day from Monday to Friday, we offer food.