Childcare in Milan Area - September(mid) 2020 till June 2021 - Italy
We are an Italian easy going family, mom dad and 2 kids (7; 9yo). We need some help with kids in the morning (bringing them to school) and in the afternoon (16.30-19.00): looking after and playing with them till we are come back from work (around 19.00). We live in Milan area, the city is called Saronno, very close to Como Lake and other amazing sights.
Would you like being part of our family? We like sharing cultural experience, and we often host foreign people. Families references available. Please write me for more details, can not wait for hear from you😄
*Who are you looking for*
- minimum stay: 3 months
- creative and positive mind
- someone really like playing with Kids (speaking, reading, playing, baking off, handcrafting, etc)
- no screens (social chatting ) but human interaction when you are with kids 🥰
- driving license is important, but it is not mandatory
- smile and positive attitude
- If you are english mothertongue, or you have a good level of English, you are the one!
- dad speaks also Spanish, so also Spanish people are welcome! the rest of the family would be happy to learn also this beautiful language :)
-mom loves Chinese language and culture (as all the family does as well). Mom speaks a bit of Chinese, so she is always looking for the chance to get closer the Chinese culture. So if you are Chinese or speak Chinese, or you know preparing Chinese food, you are 欢迎！！ :)
- We would be glad to sharing with you our Italian culture ( if you like good wine olive oil and homemade limoncello, we always have some good bottles; mom's parents are from South, they do homemade olive oil and limoncello: dad's relatives have a wineyard, so we drink great organic good wine)
- a lot of very cheap Italian classes around
- suggestions about day-trips in Italy (nice and historical cities) or for a weekend abroad in Europe (a lot of European Cities are well-connected by direct flights) We are flexible also in your 'week' (if you need Friday or Monday off, we will try to manage)
- food exchange: we like trying new food, and sharing ours.
What do you think? Would you like joining us? Please pack you stuff! :)
Can’t wait to read your message.
Thank you very much
Stefi, Giacomo, Luna & Mattia
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Visiting Milan, Como Lake area, Alps, amazing historical cities and lovely natural spots. Sharing ideas, culturale experiences and food receipts :)
Bringing the kids to school in the morning (10 mins far from house, walk distance), prepare easy food for dinner, and play with kids from 16.30 to 19.00. Weekend free.
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
Please contact them directly for more information.
House with nice little garden. Private room with privare bathroom, Internet connection, Netflix account.
We have a lot of available family references...
more info on Saronno
More info on Milan
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host has indicated that they love having digital nomads stay.
Maximum 4 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: