Favourited 130 times
Longstay - Childcare in Milan Area - January 2020 till June 2020 - Italy
We are an Italian easy going family, mom dad and 2 kids (7; 8 yo). We need some help with kids in the morning (bringing them to school) and in the afternoon (16.30-19.00): looking after and playing with them till we are come back from work (19.00). We live in Milan area, the city is called Saronno, very close to Como Lake and other amazing sights.
Would you like being part of our family? We like sharing cultural experience, and we often host foreign people. Please write me for more details, can not wait for hear from you😄
*Who are you looking for*
- minimum stay January- June
- creative and positive mind
- someone really like playing with Kids (speaking, reading, playing, baking off, handcrafting, etc)
- no screens (social chatting ) but human interaction when you are with kids
- driving license is important
- smile and positive attitude
- If you are english mothertongue, or you have a good level of English, you are the one!
- dad speaks also Spanish, so also Spanish people are welcome! the rest of the family would be happy to learn this beautiful language :)
-mom loves Chinese language and culture (as all the family does as well). Mom speaks a bit of Chinese, so she is always looking for the chance to get closer the Chinese culture. So if you are Chinese or speak Chinese, or you know preparing Chinese food, you are 欢迎！！ :)
- We would be glad to sharing with you our Italian culture ( if you like good wine olive oil and homemade limoncello, we always have some good bottles; mom's parents are from South, they do homemade olive oil and limoncello: dad's relatives have a wineyard, so we drink very organic good wine)
- a lot of very cheap Italian classes around
- suggestions about day-trips in Italy (nice and historical cities) or for a weekend abroad in Europe (a lot of European Cities are well-connected by direct flights) We are flexible also in your 'week' (if you need Friday or Monday off, we will try to manage)
- food exchange: we like trying new food, and sharing ours.
What do you think? Would you like joining us? Please pack you stuff! :)
Stefi, Giacomo, Luna & Mattia
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Visiting Milan, Como Lake area, Alps, amazing historical cities and lovely natural spots. Sharing ideas, culturale experiences and food receipts :)
driving the kids to school in the morning (5mins far from house), prepare easy food for dinner, and play with kids from 16.30 to 19.00. Weekend free.
House with nice little garden. Private room with privare bathroom, Internet connection, Netflix account.
We have a lot of available family references...
more info on Saronno
More info on Milan
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 4 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: