We are a family of five members who live at 25 minutes by train from Barcelona Center. In the familiy we are: My husband Jordi 46 years old, my daughters: Agustina (25 years old) and Clara (10 years old), my mother (76 years old) and I, Valeria, 46 years old. We are used to receive people at home and we have received many people from different countries as we like to learn from other cultures and teach our culture.
Babysitting / child care
Help in the house
I'm Argentina and my husband is Catalan, we are a mix of cultures and we like to teach our cultures. We are ready to integrate as part of the family and make you feel at home. If you need references we can give you the contact of girls who have stopped at home. If you have around 25 years old, my daughter Agustina you include in hers outings with hers friends so you can integrate better with people your age.
We are looking for a woman who wants to practice Spanish and we can help us with the following tasks:
- Take my daughter to school at 09hs (school is 5 minutes walking)
- Go get to school at Clara at 13hs. Serve food and practice English and play with her until 15hs. A 15hs take her to school.
- Mondays and Wednesdays get my daughter to school at 17hs.
- Every day, about 1:30 hrs help with housecleaning.
- Weekends free. If you want to participate in family outings you will be welcome!
Spanish, Catalan, English (intermediate), French (basic)
Small single room with TV. Shared family bathroom. You can use the house as any member of the family (dining room, kitchen, etc)
Barcelona is 25 minutes by train from home. The frequency of trains is approximately 10 minutes.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week