We are two and a half people ( Andri and Laura and parttime Andri's 8year old daughter Robine) and 2 cat's (Yuma and Indiana) living in a little, cozy house in the nature, with a big, beautiful Outdoorspace to build, to create, to plant,...there is already a handsome number of nice little buildings, flowergarden&alittle veggiesgarden, art, fireplaces but we have still a lot of ideas which we want to realize, maybe with your help?:)
DIY and building projects
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
1. Very near there are everywhere beautiful viewpoints/hiking routes
2. every Friday there is a nice very small alternative Bar down in the Village, where whole Trogen meets
3. from time to time we organise nice, thrashy gardenparties with music, circus, film, theater,...
4. markets, concerts, alternative cinema in St.Gallen, Säntiswhiskey, Appenzellercheese.....&a lot of more:)
5. You can learn a lot about Wood-work & building with wood
6. You can learn about Gardening
7. You can learn about the life far from the village in the middle of nature...:)
Soon the snow is gone and we need help with planting & digging for the Veggies-Garden, Herb-Garden and Berry-Garden.
The big snow damaged a lot of small buildings in our Garden which we want to repair or rebuild.
Also we want to built a little Shelter for the wood near the "hot pot" - space.
And on the Frontwall of our house we want to create a Banner with a Sign, so we need some creative minds:)
Also we would like to make a website for our home "little siberia" but we are all not the big computerdeers;))
We have two different sleeping opportunities:
First we have a beautiful Guest-room with two very cozy Bed's with warm Blankets and fluffy Pillows. (In the winter-months the room is fresh, because it is not heatable well, but with warm bottles and the very warm Blankets it is cozy).
Then for the Summer we have the optional sleeping opportunity in our Treehouse in the Garden, there is one Bed and it is almost open air, so you can observe the stars in the clear, warm Summer nights:)
Handy-connection is very bad inside of the house (which also means less radiation ;)) but we have w-lan connection which we can turn on when needed.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week