my name is Rbide I am 28 years old
I am the youngest son of a Tuareg familly from the south of desert in a calm part of Tagounite .
and I am very willing to rebuilt an old house of my family and turn it into a nice place for visitors and tourists.
- The house is made of sand and throughout the years of standing uninhabited time has left its signs on its walls. I now want to rebuilt the walls, give the rooms a new and fresh design and let the garden grow green again.
-Tagounite is located at the edge of the desert and therefore a welcoming place for everybody who wants to visit the sahara in its greatest.
From the town tagounite it is a 1 klm walk to my family's house,
In any case I will come to the place of you arrival to pick you up and walk you to the project.
-A nice way to get to Tagounite is by the CTM bus wich goes every day.
- As my family is still living right next door to the project and therefore everybody visiting can get an authentic impression on the life of settled down nomads Tuaregs.
- I am just getting started with my project
and will be very happy to welcome you efry time en my place
May hawse obane for efry wane.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
- My family welcomes you warmely to their home where you can learn anything about the lifestyle of the nomads. I will be happy to work, cook and laugh together with every visitor and whoever is interested in learning Arabic I will have fun teaching you a little bit. If you would like to go on a trip to the sahara dunes I can help you organizing your journey as I know all the different offers and the best places around.
- I am very grateful for anyone helping me to learn Germany ,
and turn sand and water into bricks and walls, to plant and water the garden and to creativly make this place a comfortable and welcoming house. I also have some goats and sheep to care for and I hope to get more animals in the future.
- If you have fun teaching I will thank you very much for helping me to improve my english or to learn german or other languages.
- I now welcome the neighbours children's to teach them French or English, for which you can help me, if you feel good with that.
Arabek: fosha & dareja , sahrawe, Berbare,english ,Deutsch .
- Everybody can sleep in my familys house.
-I provide matresses, blankets and pillows to sleep.
We can use the bathroom in her house and once a week my family heats up their own hamam which you are free to use as well.
- I and family will provide 3 meals a day for our guests with special natural Morocco cusin. There are also special snacks throughout the day! coffee and tea of course!promise you Will feel the experience with.
- some time also we can make food togethers with all the guest who is come, sharing info about food and all things :)
- Once every week there is a market in Tagounite that you can visit. Furthermore you can go to the hamam or sit in the café aftare work .
- If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.
More than two
3 hours per day, 5 days a week
In developing countries (Where most hosts are involved in charity work or community development) some of our hosts may ask for a small donation to help the host family or charity (often less then 5 dollars per day) Workaway will allow this listing when the donation goes directly to the family or charity and is just to cover the cost of the volunteer‘s stay. (This will be clearly marked on the host listing).
We will strictly not allow listings posted by agents, “middle men” or projects who we feel are looking to profit from a volunteers stay.
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: