my name is Rbide.
I am the youngest son of a Tuareg familly from the south of desert in a calm part of Tagounite .
and I am very willing to rebuilt an old house of my family and turn it into a nice place for visitors and tourists.
- The house is made of sand and throughout the years of standing uninhabited time has left its signs on its walls. I now want to rebuilt the walls, give the rooms a new and fresh design and let the garden grow green again.
-Tagounite is located at the edge of the desert and therefore a welcoming place for everybody who wants to visit the sahara in its greatest.
I will come to the place of you arrival to pick you up.
-A nice way to get to Tagounite is by the CTM bus which goes every day.
- As my family is still living right next door to the project and therefore everybody visiting can get an authentic impression on the life of settled down nomads Tuaregs.
- I am just getting started with my project
and will be very happy to welcome you every time in my place
May house ois pen for everyone.
Help with Eco Projects
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
- My family welcomes you warmely to their home where you can learn anything about the lifestyle of the nomads. I will be happy to work, cook and laugh together with every visitor and whoever is interested in learning Arabic I will have fun teaching you a little bit. If you would like to go on a trip to the sahara dunes I can help you organizing your journey as I know all the different offers and the best places around.
- I am very grateful for anyone helping me to turn sand and water into bricks and walls, to plant and water the garden and to creatively make this place a comfortable and welcoming house. I also have some animals to care for and I hope to get more animals in the future.
- If you have fun teaching I will thank you very much for helping me to improve my English or to learn other languages.
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
You can contact them directly for more information.
- Everybody can sleep in my family's house.
-I provide mattresses, blankets and pillows to sleep.
- I will provide 3 meals a day for our guests with special natural Morocco cuisine. There are also special snacks throughout the day! Moroccan tea of course! I promise you will have a good experience with us.
- some time also we can make food together with all the guest who is come, sharing info about food and all things :)
- Once every week there is a market in Tagounite that you can visit.
- If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Wi-Fi and sim card
This host can provide space for campervans.
This host has said they are willing to accept those travelling with a pet.
More than two
3 hours per day, 5 days a week
In developing countries (Where most hosts are involved in charity work or community development) some of our hosts may ask for a small donation to help the host family or charity (often less then 5 dollars per day) Workaway will allow this listing when the donation goes directly to the family or charity and is just to cover the cost of the volunteer‘s stay. (This will be clearly marked on the host listing).
We will strictly not allow listings posted by agents, “middle men” or projects who we feel are looking to profit from a volunteers stay.
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: