Our farm is located in mountainous area of Phitsanulok Province, northern Thailand. We grow multicrops in an area of approximately 20 ha (a few separated pieces of land). Major crops are para rubber, bamboo, mango, eucalyptus, pumpkin and more variety of tropical herbs for medical use.
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
You will enjoy with nature and warm hospitality with the locals. You can learn more about Buddhism and Thai culture including Thai cooking. If you like adventure or escaping, our farm has large space for your private zone where you can choose your own camping spot. You can also learn about natural therapy for your health care.
Our farm is relatively new. Therefore, we need variety of helps to make the farm well operated. Your creative ideas are welcome, including but not limited to the following lists:
1. Building and construction of farm's house with natural materials. We are planning to build small huts for guests in each piece of land. Our idea is to made them from bamboo, wood and clay.
2. Setting alternative energy system for farm use including biomass energy, solar energy, chacoal, biochar, etc.
2. Landscape design. Farm tour is likely to be popular in Thailand, but we don't have creative idea to make the farm attractive. So, it will be grateful if you can help us on this.
3. Planting trees. We are planting more trees during May - August of every years to build agro-forestry plantation.
4. Pruning mango trees and bamboo
5. Harvesting. Types of plants to be harvested is differed based on season.
Please feel free to let us know your ability and interest which may help improve our farm.
We don't have a luxury house. If you don't mind, you can stay in our small hut or in your private tent. Sleeping materials will be provided. You may propose to build a new hut according to your design and we will provide you materials.
Meals will be provided for your whole stay with us. Also, you are free to enjoy fruits and vegetables in our farm.
You may enjoy trekking, cycling or relaxing with beautiful scenery of mountainous area where our farm is located. You may also learn how to cook Thai food, go for meditation, or shopping at local markets. This area is relatively peaceful and ideal for the person who wants to escape from town and want to live with nature in a sufficiency lifestyle.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week