1. We are a certified organic farm located 2.5 hours drive south of Jakarta & 1 hour drive from Bogor
2. Our aim is to encourage local communities to enter into environmentally friendly income generating activities that cater for the growing organic farming & tourism industry in the area.
3. We have tea & coffee plantation, rice fields, various kind of fruits and organic vegetables in our farm.
4. The Farm Located in +/- 800-1,000 m asl at the top end of the forest bordering the national park.
Help with Eco Projects
- Tillage & Seedbed Preparation
- Sowing/ Planting
- Organic Fertilizer Application
- Plant Protection & Inter Cultivation
- Irrigation/ Watering
- Post Harvesting
- Volunteer teaching in nearby school.
- Hours & Roster: 25 hours a week - 5 hours a day
- Minimum Stay: 1 week
Free bed in a dormitory room
Free indonesian traditional meals-snacks-tea-coffee
(Simple Indonesian Farm Style Accommodation)
nearest town : Bogor (1 hour drive)
Local transportation : mini bus & train
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week