Hostal es uno de los hostales más grandes de San Pedro de Atacama. Cuenta con una excelente vista a la cadena volcánica más activa de Chile y la podrás disfrutar desde nuestra piscina. Un verdadero oasis en el desierto.
Por las noches observaremos el cielo, las constelaciones y otros planetas con el telescopio del hostal.
Tenemos un gran espacio abierto con: Parrilla, slackline, cancha de ping pong, mesa de pool, metegol.
Cocina equipada, gimnasio, estacionamiento disponible.
Atención personalizada y los mejores tours: Valle de la Luna, Uyuni, Astronómico, Piedras rojas, Salar de Tara, Lagunas Altiplánicas, Termas de Puritama, Geyser del Tatio, Ascención a volcanes, Laguna Cejar, Lagunas Escondidas y muchos muchos más!!!!
Vení a voluntariar con nosotros y viví la experiencia del día a día en un hostal, en el medio del desierto más árido del mundo y rodeado por muchísimos volcanes!
our hostal is one of the largest hostels in San Pedro de Atacama. It has an excellent view of the most active volcanic chain in Chile and you can enjoy it from our pool. A true oasis in the desert.
At night we can observe the sky, the constellations and other planets with the hostel's telescope.
Grill, slackline, ping pong court, pool table, foosball, satellite tv, wifi.
Equipped kitchen, gym, parking available.
Personalized attention and the best tours: Valley of the Moon, Uyuni, Astronomical, Red Stones, Salar de Tara, Altiplanic Lagoons, Puritama Baths, Geyser del Tatio, Ascent to volcanoes, Cejar Lagoon, Hidden Lagoons and many many more!
Come to volunteering in our hostel, and live a unique experience of the day to day of a hostel =)
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
We are a hostel that welcomes travelers from different places in the world, with different cultures and way of seeing the traveling life.
Thus, so cultural exchange, we always drive language learning. Of those who work here, English, Spanish and Portuguese is a start. Then you have the opportunity of French, Swiss, Italian, German, Dutch (nationalities that we receive most), among many others!
The important thing here, is to come with an open mind!
We are receptive and we love to see our volunteers having the best exchange experience possible!
And who knows during your stay here, you do not change the direction of your script ... or do you create new groups of traveling travelers as well?
Let's exchange our experiences?
As we are only "one person" taking care of the whole hostel, we mainly need people who assist us in general services and with the transportation of passengers. Basically, we need our volunteers to be proactive and responsible! We need help with maintenance, and why not renew, if possible, the structure of the hostel.
During the off-season (March - July), we need volunteers
- To drive, to be responsible for transfers city -> hostel
- To assist us in maintaining the cleaning of the external areas of the hostel, disposal of garbage, washing of the sheets and maintaining the general cleaning of the hostel.
During the high season (August-March), we need volunteers:
- To drive, to be responsible for the transfers city-> hostel
- In the daily cleaning of the common areas of the hostel (internal and external)
- Cleaning of the rooms / bathrooms, change of sheets, between check-out and check-in periods
- If the volunteer is creative, we can think of activities like creating different things with recycled materials.
- Art, always welcome!
- Do you know about home garden? Help us with our compost and vegetable garden! We want to offer the basic of teas and seasonings to our guests.
- Do you know games to gather the staff of the hostel? Welcome! We make campfire every night. A great place to get together with everyone!
We need help with the basics, but if you have other skills, which you consider to be positive to apply in our hostel, write us !!!
Our volunteers stayed with our team! The room consists of two single beds, with all necessities included (sheets, extra blankets, towels). The room is near the reception.
Included: Breakfast with the staff.
PS: We are omnivores. Therefore, those who have a differentiated diet should bring their products. We will always offer daily food from our daily diet. But will be very interesting share ideias and recipes ;)
We always prepare group meals! Thus, we always have a way of stay together, saving ;)
We need proactive volunteers who are responsible! We can always negotiate the hours for volunteers make the tours in the region. We only ask for a dedication to work, which completes 5 hours a day, with two free days in the week (which will be discussed every week).
We are totally open minded! LGBTQ+ 4:20 ;) So we ask that our volunteers also be open-minded!
We can pick you on the bus station =D
We are a 30 minute walk from the city center. But it's a great tour, overlooking the Licancabur volcano, in the middle of the desert.
- For previous problems, we reserve the right to stay, for the same volunteer, for a maximum of 14 nigths (2 weeks).
- We only accept foreigners, older than 18 years.
- We accept volunteers who are traveling alone or couples.
- Do you like dogs? After all, we are in the city of dogs ;)
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
5 hours/day, 5 days/week