Hello everybody! Im Başak, 38 years old enterpreneur. Born and raised in Istanbul. Originally graphic-designer, have a small company providing design service for my customers. Running a housing business in Istanbul for young travelers and students. 4 years ago I moved to South of Turkey, started living in a wonderful nature.
Im running a small farm warm since 4 years. Im producing worm fertilizer and selling. Same time doing sustainable- ecologic agriculture with my worm fertilizer without using any pesticide. I have a new project to produce new products by processing vegetables and fruits from my production or producers.
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
-They learn about how to produce worm fertilizer.
- They learn about growing ecologic fruit and vegetables.
- They learn about how to prepare jam, pastes, sours, pickles, vinegars, jams etc.
-They learn about the area, geography and plants.
- Daily routine on farm like; gardening, farming, feeding and watering worms, making compost
- Picking some basic plant from nature, picking olives...
- Some carpentry.
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
Please contact them directly for more information.
- Im providing a separate room, bathroom and kitchen. The room has 1 single bed and shelfs for personel stuff.
- Im providing food. I can or you can cook.
- My flat is 1.3 km away to the main road. There are minibuses goes to the town. Town is just 5-6 km away so you can reach in 15 min.
- I can not provide any private transport for now.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host has indicated that they love having digital nomads stay.
This host can provide space for campervans.
I have 2 dogs and 1 cat and 3 millions of worms. Feel free to bring your pet :=)
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week