Favourited 81 times
We are a hard working French / Turkish couple running a farm next to Dalyan, in the Aegean side of Turkey since 2012.
We produce lemons and peaches in our garden. Also, we have cows and sheep’s, chickens and gooses, dogs and cats and one horse. We try to be as much independent as we can and we produce our own cheese, yoghurt, butter and grow vegetables in the kitchen garden.
We love our animals..
Help with Eco project
We are a small farm so the people coming may enjoy to spend time with the animals and in a quiet environment. They can have time to discover the region during the day when it is too hot to work in the summer.
The main tasks we have are:
- feeding (cows/sheeps) : there are 4 cows and about 40 sheeps.
- lots of cleaning-manure scraping
- garden related work. The limon tree and peaches' field is about 10,000 square meters.
- help finishing the renovation of the old farm house
projects : make a stone wall with the stones of an other broken wall.
5 hours a day Max, regarding the weather conditions
english, french, turkish
there is only a limited internet access at the home so it can be used if necessary.
-you can stay in one of the room of the house. There are three rooms and two bathrooms in a two floors modern farm house or you can stay in the independant renovated old farm house.
- Food : I cook everyday Turkish food, vegetables meals. There is everything natural available for breakfast and fresh eggs everyday. But you can cook when you want.
Our farm is only a couple of kilometer from Dalyan you only have to cross the river, and you don’t need to do it swimming we have a bark. So it is very easy to reach by from Dalyan Bus station, from Ortaca.
-you can volunteer for at least a min of a week.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: