We have a small family run Bed & Breakfast in Panjim, the capital city of Goa in India. It is actually just 3 mins walk from the Fontainhas world heritage site. We have just 4 private rooms. The B&B is an annex to the family home. We are a joint family of 9 people, which includes 2 kids. Its a fun household and we have been welcoming guests for the past 6 years. Our B&B is an Old Traditional Goan House and it has a lot of small courtyards and seating area which people enjoy. Its tucked away from the city noise and is at a quite spot at the foot of a hill with lots of greenery with plants and trees. You can walk to the city centre in about 15 mins from our B&B. Panjim has lots of things to do and participate and is among the most peaceful areas in India.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Benefits would be.
1. The Pleasant weather with Sunshine is always a plus
2. Panjim has many things to offer in terms of events and things to do. Apart from the Old heritage.
3. Interaction with locals and learning the local languages. Apart from English Most people speak Konkani, Hindi, Marathi and also Portuguese.
3. Our Place is in a quite spot away from the city noises and below a hill. So there are always birds chirping. Which makes it ideal for people wanting to spend time writing or planning or doing research and just taking a break from what they are doing.
4. The family is friendly and helpful and broadminded.
5. We provide a bicycle for convenience
We expect people to be able to perform tasks independently.
Following are the areas where we need help with.
1. Babysitting/Childcare - We have 2 kids in the house. One is 7 and the other is 5. We would like them to be exposed to foreign languages. So some interaction during the day would be ideal.
2.Helping with Tourists - This mainly may involve doing the Check Inn Process and generally keeping an eye out if anything is out of place. And any general help that may be required.
3. Help in the house - There might be days where some help be needed in the household chores.
4. Help with some basic DIY upgrades for the house would be perfect.
English, Hindi, Konkani
Accommodation will be provided in our secondary home which is about 8 minutes walk from the Guesthouse and the main primary family home. We provide a private room ( which is an attic space. It has a window opening into the terrace. The house has One and a half bathrooms which are shared on the ground floor ). For Food you will have full access to the family kitchen and you can prepare anything from the supplies which are stocked up. OR you could have what we have.
Also we provide a bicycle for convenience.
During the time off you can.
1. Explore the neighborhood. And local attractions in Panjim.
2. Rest in a private areas.
3. We will provide a bicycle for your convenience.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: