This is an oasis only 20 minutes from downtown Tegucigalpa and with easy access to Valle De Angeles, La Tigra National Park, Santa Lucia and San Juancito.
We are a family run business and have a unique site offering yoga classes and retreats, seminars, meditation and facilities for self development. You can contact us for more information.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help with Computers / internet
You will have access to all that meditation and yoga offer, Spanish practice, easy access to a local lifestyle.
Our aim has always been to provide facilities and services that are congruent with nature and different options for a better and healthier life. Now we are looking to improve what we have to develop into a more energy efficient and sustainable site. There are a number of projects in our vision that would offer many opportunities for those wishing to lend a hand to achieve our goals:
- Teaching could be a great deal! There is always something to learn, new views on how we can improve our quality of life in many ways and we want you to come and show us! It could be open for public, special workshops, comunity help or personal development. There are a number of types of yoga, meditation, dances, diets, etc. Whatever you want to share and goes with our mision is welcome.
- Convert our infrastructure to solar energy (eg. showers)
- Improve our recycling of waste and water, including developing an ecological and efficient irrigation system for our gardens
- Develop an organic garden
In order to progress the above and to continue maintaining what we have, we are looking for volunteers with the following skills / experience / interests:
- Solar energy - knowledge of solar energy infrastructure, scoping, resource requirements, installation experience
- Recycling of water and waste – knowledge of recycling systems, designing / developing / construction of irrigation systems
- Videography – production of yoga videos
- Construction of a treehouse
- Social Media / communication strategies and development
- English – language exchange to improve the skills of all working here
- Maintenance and upkeep of property, including cleaning, handyman and general maintenance/improvements around the site
We require your assistance for 5 hours/day (weekends free).
In return for your assistance, we will provide:
- 2 meals/day - breakfast and lunch
- Kitchen facilities (you can cook own dinner or there are many local establishments within easy access to the property)
- Yoga classes
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two