We are a unique outpost in the heart of the Costa da Prata, 20 km south of Fig da Foz. We welcome travelers, wanderers, campers and adventurers from near and far away lands to enjoy the simplicity under the stars.
DIY and building projects
The work is very divers from gardening, animal care to tourism and giving a helping hand in creative projects.
Hello there! Thanks and great for tuning in to our profile.
Right now we can use a helping hand for the garden. Weeding, watering and animal care are tasks we need help with when our focus is on camping guests.
this place is waiting for you, if:
- your mantra includes the words reduce, reuse, recycle
- you are happy to use the material around you to co-create this place
- those antiseptic plastic caravan environments are NOT your thing but
- you enjoy nature and want to work in this place that uses and reproduces the natural shape of the landscape for its extraordinary camp style
- you have a basic knowledge how to use some tools, if not, no problem, anyone can learn
- you don´t mind daily tasks like raking, cleaning, ...
- you want to use your creativity, strengths, power to contribute
what is waiting for you:
- laid back campsite-owners
- unique accommodation opportunities
- guinea pigs and mosquitos ;)
Ideally we are looking for positive and motivated people that is not opposed to getting their hands dirty! We have lots of different jobs that we need help with and work varies according the time of the year.
Jobs will include gardening works, maintenance & creative projects.
We ask that our helpers be considerate, mature and have a good work ethic, as well as have a good sense of humor. Please be prepared to help as much as you can!
We enjoy sharing a cup of coffee or a beer with our volunteers, but just don't have time to show them round our local area and/or provide entertainment.
Rural area, own transport is useful but there is (little) public transport .
Free Wifi is available.
Feel free to ask any questions…we are looking forward to it!
Hope to see you.
Hans & Irene
Accommodation: Sleep in the round, wake up with songbirds and sunshine in our Tubismo Tube.
Your free to come with your own car/motorhome. We have bikes available for helpers to use in their time off so that they can explore locally and visit the Atlantic ocean. We are always happy to take you to the train station on your days off if you want to venture further afield.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host has indicated that they love having digital nomads stay.
This host can provide space for campervans.
This host has said they are willing to accept those travelling with a pet.
More than two
flexible, depends on the time of the year max 25 hours a week