We run a family hostel located in the small yet fun town of Mancora. It's been two years since we have opened so we're still growing. The hostel has a bar, swiming pool, games, tv, wi.fi and a sushi restaurant. We are hard working people but we also like to enjoy everything we have here, from a sunset to a ping-pong game.
This is a surf hostel and we located near one of the best surfing spots in Perú. We are just ten meters away from the beach.
Inside the hostel you can also take clases of yoga, muay thai and jiu-jitsu. All of them have special prices for staff members.
We try to do something different every day, like our BBQ on mondays, cleaning up the beach every friday and little partys once a week.
We're always open to new ideas and new people. Our goal is to improve this place but keep it friendly, chill and warm.
We're looking for people from all over the world, no matter your age or race, you're welcome to help.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Here you can definetly learn how to surf.
I'm a professional bartender and so is our manager so we're also gonna teach you how to make delicious cocktails.
We respect our culture and our language so we're always trying to use spanish with the guest and staff members. Also staff members can have spanish lessons for free during their stay.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help out:
Behind the bar - tasks include:
- preparing breakfast
- preparing juices, cocktails, sandwiches etc
- handing out flyers on the beach and promotion.
At reception - tasks include:
*** (We are looking for somone who can speak a good level of both Spanish and English) ***
- Assist with check in/check out
- Respond to reservations via email/phone/social media
- Promote tours
- Answer questions
- Welcome guests
spanish, french, german, english,
- A shared room and bathroom for our volunteers.
- Discount on drinks and food
- Bicycles to use at your own leisure
-Surfboards (just if you know how to use it)
What you can do in your free time:
- Relax & enjoy the local beaches
- Swim with turtles
- Visit Lobitos
- Enjoy whale watching tours
- Party with guests and staff
- Take part in Yoga or Mai Thai classes
- Enjoy local seafood inclucing Ceviche & Sushi
- Explore the local market, full of fresh and exotic foods
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
30hs a week